Preview

Kim Jungkook:

"His name is V. He's a writer. Nobody knows his true identity. He's only known by that alias. And with that look, he could be a 700 years old handsome vampire-writer." Jungkook started to make up his scenario about a stranger in the corner table.
Jin shook his head, laughing hard. This story is getting wild. "Okay, enough. You're a dork!" he said amusingly.

Kim Soek Jin:

Taehyung's eyes widened and he burst into laughter. "So you think I was a hitman or something?"
"Well, you wore all blacks that day. So..." Jin shrugged sheepishly. "Either you were a hitman or a human organ trafficker."
"What??!!"

Park Jimin:
A loud bang came from the door, interrupting Taehyung's train of thought. When would Jimin learn to knock like a civilized human being?
"Come in!" He lazily shouted from his seat. Jimin actually knew Tae's apartment passcode, nevertheless he always knocked anyway. "Consider it as the announcement of my arrival, in case you were doing inappropriate things that will burn my eyes if I see it," he once said.

Park Jimin was a professional model, mostly runway, but not limited to that. His perfect body proportions--with long slender legs compared to his shorter upper torso ratio--made him look good in anything.

Min Yoongi:
"Have you ever tried luwak coffee?" Jin asked.
"I've heard of it, but never tried it. It's the one that was collected from the civets' dunk, right?"
"What?!" Taehyung asked in disbelief, while Jin burst into laughter.

Min Yoon-ji:
"I missed you so much, Taetae!"
"YAAH, Min Yoon-ji, stop the sappy reunion already! I'm starving. Order something first, then you can smother him however you like."
Yoon-ji shot a dagger-look at her twin brother and rolled her eyes. "Alright then, party pooper."

Kim Namjoon:
His finesse seemed to captivate the VIP guests. You would indeed need that kind of charm to make those moneybags pour out their fortune for a piece of canvas that you called art. The charm that only a Kim Namjoon possessed.

Jung Hoseok:
A well-groomed young man in a sleek tailored suit entered the cafe, drawing some eyes at him.
"Sunbaenim!" Taehyung welcomed him with arms wide open. They hugged and exchanged greetings like old friends, without realizing that Jin froze in his place until they broke the hug and Jin asked in a faint voice: "Jung Hoseok...?"

Kim Taehyung:
Taehyung didn't respond. He was awestruck by the sight on his phone screen. So he just stared at him. His chest felt tight. The weight of his feelings wasn't something he was aware of until he saw Jin in person. "I miss you..." That sentence slid out of his mouth just like that. He probably even unconsciously said that. Maybe it was his mind that spoke too loud. "I'm sorry!" He said seconds later and shook his head. "I'm sorry... I--"

"It's okay... Tae." Jin brushed it off. "Thank you."

Taehyung smiled faintly. Thank you? Taehyung realized where he stood. They were just friends. He laid back on the bed and again--stared at Jin longingly.

***