Chapter 14 - Greedy

What was it exactly that made Jin feel so uneasy?

Jin had always been a giver all his life. As the first son in the family, he had already been given responsibilities since the day he was born. And later on, he grew up to be a devoted son, a caring older brother, a loving partner, and a loyal friend. He always gave his best for everyone that he sometimes forgot to also take care of himself, to consider his own feelings. He was always so selfless.

But this couple of months with Taehyung, he was more of a taker. If he wanted something, Taehyung would fulfill his wish even before he asked. If there were any issues, Taehyung would fix them for him so he doesn't even have to raise his hand to point them out. If he felt uncomfortable, Taehyung would always pamper him and make sure he was okay.

Jin took a glance at Taehyung in Table 7, not far from the counter where he currently sat. Jin had been sitting here, supposedly doing his work. But all he did was only stare blankly at the screen with his troublesome thoughts. He couldn't take it anymore, so he closed his laptop and went to the backyard.

Taehyung saw that. He sighed and stroked his hair. He would take care of it later. But now, he still had to discuss several other matters with the guy in front of him. The exact guy who he thought wouldn't cost him any trouble, but apparently he was wrong.

***

**

About an hour ago, Taehyung got a phone call from Kim Jin-Hyuk when he was working on his laptop in the cafe's backyard. This open space had become their workspace lately. Jin—-who was also working right beside him—-smiled as he saw Tae's phone lit up and his picture appeared on the home screen.

"You use my picture as your home screen?" Jin was happily surprised.

Taehyung smiled and caressed his cheek endearingly. He then picked up his cell and said hello.

"BABEEEE....!!!" A shout on the phone was loud enough even for Jin to hear, making him cringe a bit. Who called his boyfriend "Babe"?

Taehyung took a glance at Jin and played with the wild strands of hair on his forehead. Jin just smiled and went back to his laptop. Tried to brush it off. He had never been that kind of a jealous boyfriend.

"You're making my boyfriend uncomfortable, Jin-Hyuk."

"Uh, you've got my ​​replacement already? Damn, that's sad!" Jin-Hyuk chimed in.

Taehyung chuckled. "What do you want?"

"Ouch! Don't be so harsh, Tae! I have an offer for you."

"I'm all ears."

"So, I got this big event, a music festival in Busan for five days. But I can't do it on my own. I need a second shooter. Are you available next week? What do you think?"

"Tell me the details!"

"Can't do it now, I'm driving. Can we talk about it somewhere more comfortable? Where are you now?"

"I'm at my boyfriend's cafe."

"A cafe! Perfect. Share me the location, I'll be there in a sec!"

"Okay." Taehyung closed the phone and shared the address.

"Baby, I'm meeting a friend here later." Taehyung put his phone on the table and turned his body towards Jin.

"Okay."

He caressed his head. "He was my ex, but you have nothing to worry about, okay?" Taehyung didn't want to hide anything from Jin.

Jin nodded and smiled. Of course! He trusted Taehyung!