Proloque - What's Happening?

A/N : Hi! This is my first fanfiction about Ansatsu Kyoushitsu and I'm new in this fandom! When I watched the anime, I fell in love with Karma. He is so... (yep I don't know what to say but surely all the fangirls will love him). After I have finished writing this chapter, I will try to read the manga because the anime is so good. Well, although I haven't finished my other fanfictions (like always), I love to write something in my mind!

*IMPORTANT!*

I'll tell you first, this story has OCs (I like to write a fanfiction with an OC, but not always). So, if you don't like a fanfiction with OC (Original Character), I'm sorry but the main character of this story is my OC. Sorry if there are grammar mistakes though. Second, I want to tell you that maybe if you just read the beginning, you probably think that this fanfiction is not related to Ansatsu Kyoushitsu. But, as I said before, this is just a proloque and of course this is Ansatsu Kyoushitsu's fanfiction! I decided to write the proloque so you all can understand the story, so you wouldn't think 'Why is this happening?' or something like that.

Please read the story until the next chapter if you like this story. Well, enjoy the story!

---

Proloque - What's happening?

---

"Aah! The story is great and it's funny too!", I said as I turned off my computer.

I jumped onto my bed, then I pressed my face into the pillow, letting out a small sigh. "When I watch an anime, I always wish I can enter the anime world and interact with them. Well, even though I'm not good at socializing with people so I don't really have many friends, also I think I can't interact well with anime characters. I still have some friends though."

After saying that, I stopped for a while. I threw my pillow onto my bed, then I continued muttering to myself, "This world is so booorinngg! Going to school, talking to friends, going back to home, watching anime, playing games... That's what I do everyday! I really wish I can go to anime world, of course because it's fun! And I'll be the side character who watch them. I don't want to be the main character because it's so troublesome."

I raised my right hand then I started counting with the help of my fingers. "For now, I want to be in Ansatsu Kyoushitsu," I said first as I raised my pointer finger. "Then, I want to be in Akatsuki no Yona," I said second as I raised my middle finger. "Third, I want to be in Mekakucity Actors, then KuroBas, UtaPri, Gakuen Alice, No.6, Noragami, No Game No Life, Gekkan Shoujo, etc," I continued as I raised all of my fingers.

"... There are a lot," I said again, then sighed, "Well, it wouldn't be possible."

As I said that, I looked up to see my clock on the wall. It is 12:17 a.m, already midnight, huh?

After that, I decided to sleep and then I closed my eyes little by little. 'I feel sleepy...'

---

-The Next Morning-

I opened my eyes, then I yawned as I sat on my bed lazily. After daydreaming for a moment, I immediately got down from my bed, then I went to the bathroom. I took a bath and brushed my teeth. After I had finished doing that, I went out of the bathroom with a towel covering my body, then I wanted to change my clothes to my school uniform.

But... When I tried to find my school uniform, I didn't find it anywhere. I started to panic and decided to ask my mom about my uniform, but of course I will get dressed with my previous clothes first. I ran toward my mom's room, but then I realized another strange thing.

'... Where is this? This is not my house!'

Again, I was in panic. I ran and ran as I looked around this place, searching for my parents and big brother. But, as a result, I didn't find them just like I didn't find my school uniform.