Chapter 4 - A New Fairy?! (part 2)

A/N : Thank you for the reviews! Sorry for the very late update though...

Enjoy this story!

---

Chapter 4 - A New Fairy?! (part 2)

---

I widened my eyes when I saw a knife flying towards Karma.

"K-KARMA-KUN! BEHIND YOU!", I shouted in panic.

He clicked his tongue and was about to block that knife with a thick book in his hand. But, suddenly a yellow octopus appeared between Karma and Laila as he caught that knife with his tentacles.

"Koro-sensei?!", the students shouted in disbelief.

Koro-sensei turned around to look at his students. "Nurufufufu. Of course I won't let my students injured. So, I came in time."

"Koro-sensei! You're very late!", Maehara shouted.

"That's right!", Mimura agreed.

"Nyah! But, sensei was trying to come back as fast as sensei can...", Koro-sensei replied with sad voice while kneeling down and looking down, depressed.

"Ehem."

The students looked at Laila. Laila then asked while stomping in annoyance, "Forgetting someone?"

The students sweatdropped, making 'Ah-I-forgot' face.

Koro-sensei stood up again and walked closer to her. "Who are you? Why were you trying to hurt my students? Your parents will be worried if you do something like this."

"Are you an assassin?", Nagisa asked as well, as if he wanted to add Koro-sensei's questions.

Laila shook her head, smirking a bit. "No, I'm not an assassin. Well~ I won't tell you the reason why I was trying to kill you~", she said with a sing-song voice.

After that, she ran quickly in high speed towards Koro-sensei while holding three anti-sensei knives in her right hand and other three anti-sensei knives in her left hand, eyeing Koro-sensei.

Before Laila could throw those knives at him, Koro-sensei disappeared and suddenly appeared behind Laila. That made Laila surprise and jumped backwards quickly, making a distance between them. After doing that, she looked back at the knives that she was holding, but they weren't in her hands anymore. Laila was shocked, looking around if she dropped the knives.

"Are you searching for these?", Koro-sensei asked as he showed six anti-sensei knives that he was holding with his tentacles using a lot of tissues and handkerchiefs.

'Since when? He's so fast!', I thought while widening my eyes. The students might think of the same thing though.

Laila gritted her teeth in annoyance. Seemed like she was angry right now. "A coward octopus like you who only rely on your speed... I'll kill you first!", Laila exclaimed with anger.

She threw smoke bombs onto the floor, making all of us cough while closing our eyes tightly. I then tried to open one of my eyes slightly. I saw her prepare an anti-sensei knife and was about to throw it. But, I knew the students would do something and they wouldn't just stay quiet while watching Laila.

Kimura, the fastest student amongst Class E, ran as fast as he could towards Laila. He then managed to take her anti-sensei knife and threw it to Okano. Laila widened her eyes in shock. She didn't believe that someone could run that fast. She gritted her teeth again... If she wasn't careless, she could react faster than him.