Chapter 1 - The Growth of Love

A/N : Soo, this is the chapter 1 of this fanfiction! Sorry for the long update though. I'll tell you first that this chapter has a lot of romance. Well, I decided this fanfiction is not just about romance.

Like the genre of this story, this fanfic has romance (between OCs or OC x Ansatsu Kyoushitsu's character or maybe between Ansatsu Kyoushitsu's characters), friendship, and some actions. Maybe I will follow the manga or anime's story then I will add my own story or even changed the original story a bit.

Oh, right... Sorry if there are grammar mistakes.

Please enjoy the story!

---

Chapter 1 - The Growth of Love

---

"You are that girl from yesterday, right?"

'Eh?'

I looked to the left just to find the source of voice, Karma. He smiled at me while closing his both eyes.

"Have... we met before?", I asked curiously.

"Well yeah, in train," he simply answered.

'Train?', I thought again as I tilted my head.

He giggled as I looked at him in confusion, then he continued with a smirk on his face, "We have met before in train, actually when you slipped."

My face became red after I heard that. I was embarrassed because he had seen me slipping on the train.

"Sorry, I don't know the one who propped me was you! Thanks!", I said while trying to lower my voice so Koro-sensei didn't hear me.

"Hee, It's fine~ Anyway, you were funny when you introduced yourself earlier. You spoke haltingly and you looked so shy," he said again as he suddenly changed the subject.

My face was still red in embarrassment as he said that. '... Like I thought, I was embarrassing!'

I looked away from him, but unconsciously, I muttered something while pouting, "... Well, it's not like I want to be a shy or silent girl. I want to have many friends and interact with people well."

For a moment after muttering that, I realized what I had said. 'I-I said something unconsciously!'

I didn't hear Karma talking again although I had said that. Well, I didn't know that he heard me or not, so I turned to see him again to ensure it. But, when I turned my face to him, I saw him staring at my face. I blushed seeing that.

"Then, how about trying to interact with me?", he said all of sudden.

Hearing that, I shook my hands in front of him as I replied, "No no no, I was just- It's not true, really! Don't take it seriously!"

Seeing me in panic, he replied, "I think it's true though." He then reached out his right hand to me and said, "I'm Karma Akabane. Nice to meet you, Miu-chan."

I extended my hand too, then we shook hands. "Nice to meet you too, Karma-kun."

We let go of our hands, then he added before he looked to the front again, "You are quite brave to call my first name although we just know each other today. Well, you still call me 'Karma-kun'."

I was speechless. 'Ah, I forgot because I always call him Karma in my real world... But, wait.'

"You call me by my 'first name' too!", I exclaimed as I stood up from my seat.

The students in class gazed at me after I shouted. '... Ah, I shouted again.'

"Yamashita-san, don't chat during the lesson," Koro-sensei said as his face's colour changed into blue and there was 'X' on his face as well. He then continued his words, "Try to solve this math problem on the blackboard."