Chapter 2 - The First Plan to Assassinate The Octopus!

A/N : thank you for your reviews, critiques, and suggestions. And about the romance... Well, I tried writing the romance in chapter 1 because I wanted to show Miu's growth of love for Karma, but she hasn't really fallen in love with him yet. And, I think I will follow some of story of the anime/manga. Okay, let's start the chapter 2!

---

Chapter 2 - The First Plan to Assassinate The Octopus!

---

Koro-sensei entered the classroom
after the first bell had rung. He brought his absent book with him, then he stood in front of class, saying, "Class president, please give greetings."

Isogai stood up. "Stand up."

All of students stood up as well. I thought this was different from what the other schools did while giving greetings to their teacher. This is assassination classroom afterall. We were holding our guns with BB pellets in it, preparing to shoot.

"Fire!"

We started to shoot him. But, Koro-sensei just began with the roll call and managed to dodge all of the BB pellets easily by making a lot of clones.

I was holding my gun tightly, still not firing Koro-sensei. 'This is bad... I've never held a gun before and didn't even know how to use it...' I directed my gun to Koro-sensei, then I decided to shoot him once. But, like I thought, it did not hit him.

I let out a sigh. 'I think I should learn how to shoot with a gun... I don't like to play shooting games though because I'm not really good at playing it.'

"Nurufufufu. Like always, you can't shoot me," Koro-sensei said as his face changed into yellow and green stripes.

"You are so fast! How can we shoot you?!", Maehara protested.

"That's right!", Mimura agreed.

As they protested about how fast Koro-sensei was, I sighed again. I thought I wouldn't be useful for this class if I couldn't shoot or even I didn't know how to shoot...

"Hee~ your shot is bad. You can't assassinate Koro-sensei with that."

I turned to left to see Karma.

"I-I just...", I stuttered.

I immediately looked to the front again as Koro-sensei continued his lesson.

Today was just a normal day. Nothing happened. Well, something did happen. Okuda gave her poison made by herself to Koro-sensei. I was impressed that Okuda could make something like that. Okuda really likes science... right?

I stared at my book and started thinking about something for a long time. 'If I can't shoot... How can I kill Koro-sensei? I'm still a student in this class, so I have to join the asssasination too. Although, I'm not after the money....'

'But, what should I do?'

---

"Today, we practice using the knife again," Karasuma-sensei said as we sat on the ground, watching him.

"Hai!", we shouted.

He started to explain, "Then, try to hit me with your anti-sensei knives. I want to see the results of your practice that I've given to you until now."

We nodded and stood up, preparing our knives. I haven't done this before... So I felt kinda nervous. Although, I wasn't afraid to attack people with knife... Actually.... I've get used with a real knife....

Karasuma-sensei gave an anti-sensei knife to me, then I accepted it. Meanwhile, all students had already prepared their knives in their hands.

"Let's start!", Karasuma-sensei exclaimed.