Chapter 5 - A New Teacher, The School-Wide Assembly

A/N : Before I start the story, I want to say... Sorry for very very late update! I was having a difficult time in doing my exams. Now, I have time to write my fanfics again. Though, I almost forgot about this story lol. But, I'll try to remember it again.

---

Chapter 5 - A New Teacher, The School-Wide Assembly

---

'Bitch-sensei?!'

I widened my eyes in surprise while looking at the new teacher, Irina Jelavić.

'Ah, right. This is the time when she appears.'

Today the same events happened just as in the manga. Well, a few of them were different, just like this...

When Koro-sensei had gone to buy a genuine Vietnamese coffee for Bitch-sensei, Bitch-sensei showed her true personality to us.

She began to lit a cigarette as Isogai walked up to her, saying, "So... Umm... Irina-sensei? Class is starting. So should we return to the classroom?"

With a disparaging tone, Bitch-sensei replied him while still holding her cigarette, "... Class? Oh, right. You are all free to do as you see fit. Also, could you stop being so familiar with me and calling me by my first name? I have no intention of playing the part of a teacher, except for when I'm in front of that octopus. Call me Jelavic-oneesama."

The class went silent hearing that. Then, I started to say something, unintentionally calling that name.

"So, Bitch-sensei-"

"Don't call me that!" She interrupted my words while pointing at me. Yeah, I even called her that although I could spell her actual name.

"So... What now, Bitch-neesan?", Karma called her that too, perhaps he did it on purpose.

"You, too! Remove the 'bitch' word!" She pointed at him with anger.

Because of that, the students started calling her 'bitch' 'bitch' 'bitch'. Well, I went silent for the entire time because I felt bad for her.

After that, her plan failed and the events progressed just like in the manga.

The day after she had reconciled with the students, it was after-school that time. I walked pass her and greeted her, then she suddenly called me.

"You, I want to ask something."

I stopped and turned back to see her. I tilted my head in confusion.

"Yes? And, my name is Miu Yamashita," I replied her by telling my name first because I didn't want to be called by 'you'. I have a name.

"Okay, Yamashita-san. What language are you good at?"

'Huh? Why suddenly she ask that?'

I began thinking. "Umm... Japanese, English, Chinese, Indonesian-"

"Wait."

She interrupted my words again. What now?

"It's quite a lot. You really can speak that all?", she asked again.

I nodded my head.

"Yeah. So what?"

A smile was plastered on her face. Then, she turned around and waved at me.

"Nothing. I think you are all interesting students."

I just kept staring at her in confusion as she walked away from me.