Chapter 13 - Should we go on?

Third person's pov

After coming back from the room of Ahana, Jimin was feeling depressed. There was a burden on his heart. He lied to her.
He remembered what happened after he entered the room even though it was vague but still, he did remember. He couldn't bring himself to confess that because of the expressions on the face of Ahana which was, expressionless.

He would have told her if she would have been acting shy or maybe angry but she was too calm which made Jimin think that maybe it was just a drunken mistake for her, it was not a big deal for her and that she regretted it but was fine with it. And it turns out he was right...it was indeed a mistake for her but for him..... He himself was not sure. But for him it didn't feel like a mistake atleast.

After sitting there in his room for another 20 minutes he got a call from his manager, informing about their departure and finally he started getting ready to leave for Seoul. The conference and the party was over and it was time for them to return to their normal routines.
Maybe it will be good to forget about this incident and leave it here only, when it's what she clearly wants.
Jimin thought a little bitterly while smiling sadly as he was dragging the bags out of his room. He himself didn't understand why her words hurt him but it just did. He didn't have any reasonable explanation but just the fact that he hoped something could happen between them, much before this incident. He knew he was attracted towards her, and thought maybe she was too, but her words clearly said what she wants. As soon as he came near the elevator and the doors opened, he freezed.

Before:
Ahana's pov

I was sitting on my bed still thinking about what I should do now. I clearly can't remember anything but according to what information I  got, it turns out that Mr.Park was actually just trying to help me.
"I appreciate the thought but why didn't he leave after seeing that I was fine in the room!" I groaned loudly.
What if someone has planned this?
I was overthinking because I just can't remember a single thing after coming to the room if I would have remembered what actually happened I would have just accepted it or maybe tried to talk it out with Mr.Park but now as I can't do that I feel restless.
Then just to make sure I made another call ,"Yes Ma'am."
"Make sure that the camera footage of yesterday night and today's morning gets deleted and before deleting it check if there was someone near the room in the morning or night."
After sometime she received a call.
"Yes?"
"Miss I deleted it as instructed and there was just one person except you in it, Mr.Park."
"Okay."
So it was all a coincidence after all.

As soon as I hung up the call i got another one from Aryan as he told me that we are leaving for Seoul within one hour. I got myself together and tried to stand again. Fuck this soreness. I was feeling totally ripped. Well what more can we expect. I looked at the stain on the bedsheets again. All the things aside I was feeling shameful that I did this all in a drunken state, how can I lose my self control like that? Bearing the pain I went towards the washroom and got ready to leave after a hot shower. Taking my bag I was exiting the room when  by chance I saw red marks on my neck in the mirror far away. Are you kidding me? I was getting more irritated by each second. After covering the marks with some foundation I left the room and went in the elevator, it stopped on just the floor below mine. With a ding sound the doors opened and there he was again.

Present:
Jimin's pov

She was standing there in the elevator casually, looking calm as ever. I don't know how many seconds I kept staring at her until she spoke, "Are you planning to get on or not Mr.Park?" In her usual indifferent tone.
So we are actually gonna behave like this, like nothing happened. Great! I smiled sarcastically before saying "I do plan to get on Miss.Agarwal, was just lost in someone's thoughts." Looking straight into her eyes. But did it affect her? No.
She kept staring at me but didn't say anything, the sound of the elevator's door closing made us break the eye contact and I got into the elevator while chuckling. Coincidentally there was no one else in the elevator at that time.
After a few seconds of deadly silence I spoke again, "So…..you must be leaving again today for India?" Throwing a side glance towards her.
"No, I am going to Spain from here." She said looking forward.
"Ohh I see…. you are quite busy I must say." I said in a sarcastic tone.
Even I don't know what I am saying at this moment, but I am just feeling frustrated.
I heard her sigh. "What are you trying to do Mr.Park?" She asked turning towards me.
"Me? What am I doing?" I asked, giving a confused look.
She stared at me for a second before saying "This! This awkward conversation."
"I was just asking about your departure as a normal person Miss.Agarwal. Why is it awkward?" I asked indifferently.
She chuckled darkly. "I get it." And again looked forward.
I suddenly remembered something but was a little hesitant to ask about it.
"So how's your headache?" I started anyways.
"It's better."
"Even mine is better now thanks to your medicine."
She just nodded her head.
"Uhm…. And what about your….?" I trailed off not knowing how to ask that.
"What?" She asked impatiently.
"Uhm….your legs? Are you fine now?" I smiled awkwardly when she gave me a strange look.
"..........."
She didn't reply.
That's it?
Maybe.

The elevator door opened with a ding sound and she went out, I followed closely behind. I could see she was trying to walk as normally as she could but it was still visible that she was still sore. I mentally cursed myself for going this hard. But who can I blame, I was not in my senses and most importantly she is so beautiful, okay I should stop.

I was walking in a daze when I suddenly bumped into someone.
I looked straight to find Ahana staring at me again, strangely.
"I am sorry I was just lost-" i started saying but before I could finish she cut me off "-in someone's thoughts, right?"
I smiled awkwardly and nodded with a small 'correct'.
"Mr.Park, I forgot to say this in the morning because of the sudden situation but as I requested you to forget about this as a mistake…..I hope you won't tell anyone about it?" She asked hesitantly.
"I am sorry? Are you serious Miss.Agarwal?" I was beyond shocked, more like offended.
Does she think of me like that?
Why will I tell this to anybody? I am highly offended.
"Do you think of me as this low? I can't believe it! You think I will go around bragging to everyone what happened last night?" I asked looking straight in her eyes.
"I mean, to your friends or something…." She cleared.
"To your answer NO. And I didn't want to say this but just because you are a lady doesn't mean that the situation is way worse for you, even I feel shameful and bad for whatever happened! Neither did I plan on 'bragging' about it nor will I do. You don't know me enough Miss.Agarwal. I am seriously offended right now." I said disappointingly.
She sighed and said, "You have every right to feel like that Mr.Park but I don't want any rumors or scandals. I hate these kinda things. Every damn time they are false still it takes hell time to calm them down but if this one gets out, as it's true, it will literally take all my time, which I clearly don't want." She said her point.
I understood her and calmed down.
After a few seconds, to light up the atmosphere I joked, "And to be honest, no one would believe that you and I have something going on. We have such a huge age gap of around 10 years? Why will you like me, And not those young bachelors?"
She furrowed her eyebrows and said "Why? I think it's quite possible. And it doesn't have anything to do with age Mr.Park. Age is just a number."
I shivered a little inside hearing her.
W-what?
I looked at her but she was looking at her phone. You can't say something like that to a person you asked to stay away from you!!
Before I could say anything she informed me,"Gotta go Mr.Park. Goodbye…" she said with a small smile.
Goodbye, this simple word suddenly felt so heavy.
"Oh...yeah. Goodbye…" I greeted back anyways, reciprocating the smile.
She turned around and left without turning back.

After exiting the hotel as soon as she stood near her car Ahana took a deep breath and turned around to see Jimin walking away in the opposite direction. She smiled a little before finally getting inside the car.
It was the last time…..

Was it? No.