𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙣𝙚 | The Jaegerist

"When I wake up, I'm afraid
Somebody else might take my place."

"Woah! Watch out!" Four delinquents on skateboards rushed through the halls, skating away from two security guards

"Woah! Watch out!" Four delinquents on skateboards rushed through the halls, skating away from two security guards. "Split up!"

The four ran in different directions. One out the closest exit, the other down the hallway and into the gym, the two girls go right and one jumps out the window in an empty classroom while the other runs into the girl's bathroom, the girl shoved two girls before jumping into the ceiling and escaping.

"What was that?" The taller one asked, and the shorter girl scrunched her nose. "Fucking Jaegerist."

Jaegerist, that's what they're called, they live further away from town, and anyone living there is usually known as the snakes. Snakes were common on that side of town, back then gangs and hooligans used snakeskin for clothing and the name stuck.

"See you at practice?" Annie asked, putting her eyeliner away. Hitch smiled at her. "Of course!"

Walking out of the bathroom first, Annie went through the back door of the school to get some fresh air. When she stepped outside, she jumped slightly at the sudden presence of her.

The two stared at each other for a moment.
Y/N made it no secret of looking her up and down, taking the 'perfect' girl in. She dropped the butt of her own cigarette to the ground and stamped it out. She was blending in after the chase.

"Red does not fit your look." She told her, pulling out her skateboard and checking its wheels, making sure they didn't break after she tossed it off the roof.

"Imagine what the world would have to come to for me to take fashion advice from trash like you," Annie replies, "you wouldn't understand lipgloss because the women in my world are ladies, not dykes."

She stopped turning her wheel for a moment. Annie must've hit a nerve. "Wearing white with bright red lipstick isn't a very good idea nor ladylike," she continues, "when you're giving head to men, everyone around you will see it on your shirt and see how much of a whore you are."

Y/N let out a breath, like a laugh. "Drool and lipstick mixing and ruining your white shirt. Since you're rich I guess it wouldn't be a problem..." Annie felt it. The ever-present knot in her stomach pulls tighter. She didn't reply and she couldn't, Y/N caught her tongue. She hates her.

"Afraid I might be right?" Y/N taunts, she grabs her necklace, which is a key tied around her neck with a string. The Jaegerist are the only ones who have it, it's their most precious thing.

"This is boring now," Y/N sighed, she walked up the steps but before she walked into the building, she stopped in front of Annie and closed the space between them. "See you at practice... though... you in or out won't make a difference since you're no good... captain."

Annie was left alone with her thoughts. Her blood runs ice cold, and she grits her teeth, she curls her fingers into fists annoyed. "No good? We won the last game when she was out for unsportsmanlike conduct."