𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭 | The Hotel

"The room was fit for two
The bed was left in ruins"

"The room was fit for twoThe bed was left in ruins"

Y/N

"Where am I?" I asked noticing I'm not in my room. Is this... a hotel? Is this what they usually do after games? I don't know since I skip team bonding.

"I took it upon myself to give you stitches. We would've had to redo the game if they had found out you passed out." Hange says. "I'm guessing you have a concussion."

"You two are gonna stay here tonight. Leave and you're both expelled." Erwin said. "And if I don't want to?" I ask but Levi steps forward.

"Stay and fix it or I throw you out. Your choice." I nod. "Yes sir." He's always been terrifying. They all leave the room and Annie sits on the chair in front of my bed.

"What happened to me?" I ask. She points at my head and I feel bandages and pain. "We were about to fight but I accidentally hit your head with mines. You were already on the verge of passing out and I kinda sealed the deal."

I nod and grab my phone, I see old trophies on the table next to me and I grab them. "I got player of the match?"

"Not only that... you got best female player of the year." She whispers. "Ha! Then the debate is over... I'm better than you."

I grab a towel from the closet and walk into the bathroom. I quickly take a shower and change into more comfortable clothes. When I get out I dry my hair and sit on my bed in front of Annie. She doesn't say anything weirdly enough. She has a big mouth most of the time.

"Pieck skipped today... I guess you had your tongue down her throat before the game huh?" Annie suddenly says. My eyes widened from that guess. Where the fuck did that come from?

"I can still have her expelled from this school from the number of hookups with student-athletes." I simply laugh. "I'll never come back at that point."

I sit still until I sense something flying toward me. I duck and see a lamp fall from the wall. She threw a fucking lamp?! I could've died-

"Fucking leave then!" Annie shouts, "no one asked you to come back! You're nothing!" I stop and throw my towel at her face. "If I'm nothing then don't go showing up in my house! I'll leave and never come back!"

I get up and jump off the bed. "I'm leaving then. I never understood why you hated me so much... I was just born on the wrong side." I tell her before I can pass her, she grabs my arm and shakes her head. She knows me... I may be a lot of things but I don't lie. There's never been a need to.

"You weren't supposed to leave," Annie says. She stands but falls, I go down with her from the sudden weight. She holds onto me and I tense from the sudden contact. "You weren't supposed to give up on me." She cried and I hold her close. I hate seeing her like this but I know she's going through her own shit now.