𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 | The Game

"Please understand that I'm trying my hardest
My head's a mess but I'm trying regardless"

"Please understand that I'm trying my hardestMy head's a mess but I'm trying regardless"

Y/N

"Here!" I shout. Annie stares at me but passes the ball to Historia who was trapped between two defenders. She lost the ball and the opposing team runs down the field.
Goddammit, Annie.

We're losing three to four, there are only four extra minutes left and I refuse to lose. I dart down the field and slide for the ball, I kick it away and Sasha gets the ball. She kicks it to Fredia. I take the chance to run back up the field.

Fredia passes the ball to Petra and she passes it to me. I see Annie and Lara near the goal but I know Lara Tybur, her whole family is soccer stars. She will make it I know it... I also don't want to risk Annie being stupid. I kick the ball to Lara and she jumps up, kicking the ball into the top left corner of the goal.

"Hat trick!" I shout running towards her. That's her third goal against them. "Y/N!" Lara shouts at me and I stop. "One more!" She says and I smile as she wraps her arms around my neck. "One more." She repeats in a whisper. "We won't lose."

"Of course not." We restart in the middle and I wait. I see them kick the ball toward the left so I leave it to Sasha. I wait and see Sasha fight for the ball but then Petra takes it without warning. She passes it to our keeper and I run down the field, sweat dripping down my back.

I stare at Annie, she looks at me and smiles. She must love this... us losing just to make me suffer. "Stop fucking with your eyes and help us!" Historia shouts. I jump and run for the ball, she can be scary at times.

The ball flies in the air and I see Lara get it. She runs forward and passes it to me, I kick the ball between one of their defenders and swerve it left and right to make another fall. I see the goal, it's wide open. Just me and the keeper. I plant my foot behind the ball and the goalie was unable to reach the ball fast enough, so I score my second goal.

The crowd goes wild and I raise my hand to my mouth and kiss it, pointing at the sky. "Another one for you!"

"Yeahhhh!!!!" I hear my brothers and Mikasa shout from the stands. I drop my eyes seeing Annie. Anger rushes through me. Does she want us to lose or something?

I hear the referee blow their whistle and sigh in relief. Now we don't have Annie fucking up our game and losing it for some petty drama.

The sight of Eren, Armin, and Mikasa makes my heart jump. They rush towards me and I sigh. "Where's Marco?" Armin's lips press into a line. "He needs practice." Yeah, I know... but he said he would be here for this game. "I need a shower..."

"Alright but Paradiso after! We're celebrating my birthday and your game!" I will never understand Eren's obsession over my fathers bar but I guess the food must be that good."