𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧 | The Fight

"Secrets I have held in my heart
Are harder to hide than I thought"

"Secrets I have held in my heartAre harder to hide than I thought"

Annie

I don't regret a lot of things but last night I was a fool. I should leave the Jaegerist alone but I can't. Y/N's reaction is priceless and I can see her hating it. Hating me. It's too good.

I didn't mean to record her. Her brother just asked if that was her and my instincts just told me to record. It was horrible but what was she thinking? When I went into Paradiso, I wanted to see her lose. I can't stop thinking about her.

I keep thinking about her... I just need her out of my head. I posted that video to get her to stop coming and it seemed to work. She hasn't shown up for first period.

"Annie." I feel Hitch tap my shoulder. I send my last text to Jean for band practice but someone forces me to turn around. I stumble backward but before I could grab anything, I feel a palm strike across my face.

"Bitch!" I hear Carly shout, I look up and see Y/N standing over me. I swipe my leg under her feet and cause her to fall on her back.

I jump on her stomach and pull her piercing out her ear, not sure what I'm doing but she slapped me first. She throws me off her and punched my lip. I feel hands on her trying to rip her but I hold on.

Her eyes are like lighting, she looks like she wants to hurt me and I love it. She pulls me up to strike me but I charge her, we hit the table and fall again.

•••

My mouth has a hideous cut on the bottom, it stings and I'm slowly regretting my decision.

"If you ever come near me again... I will cut you." She whispered, I see her jaw clench and take a look at her ear. It's bloody, it's her fault for wearing those piercings... they fit her perfectly.

It took our three coaches to pull us apart. I wasn't worried seeing Hange and Erwin but once my eyes landed on Levi? I stood aside.

I see her eyes narrow but her mouth curls into that annoying smile. "I can't wait for them to look into the issue. You can tell them where you got that video."

"They won't believe you... you're a delinquent while my father has a chair in the school's board meetings." I hear her breath hitch. Serves her right, she will never win.

I feel her hands around my throat, she pulls us face to face and my heart pounds. Yes.

She feels like a fucking drug.

Don't want her to let go. I hate Y/N L/N or Jaeger, whatever she is. I close my eyes waiting for her to hurt me. My throat itches and I feel like crying but why? I open my eyes and see her face. She looks uncertain but angry.

A voice behind the door causes her to sit back in her seat. The principal walks in and sits at his desk in front of us. "Ladies."

Rodd Reiss, the principal of this god-awful school that I'm so proud to represent.