Confession

3rd person pov 

Grell was on her way to William's office, she walked in only to see a girl hugging him with a big smile on her face. William had a small smile which was rare to see; the girl left his office leaving a red print on William's check. Grell looked at William "Who was that will?"She asked, wanting....no needing to know. William pushed his glasses up " Her names Abigail and we're courting. Why?"He said with a bit of pride. Grell walks away after he heard and tears streamed down her face. 

William pov 

"Well that was strange."I said to myself as I did some paperwork, I had finally got off overtime. Me and Abigail had a date planned tonight, a candle lit dinner under the sunset. I got up and signed out, heading home to get ready I hear crying; I sigh and walk into the office I had heard it from. "who's crying and why?" I asked, it was Grell, she was crying on the floor with her makeup running. I sighed again and she wiped her eyes and cleaned up her face"Oh nothing to worry about will darling."she said, she was lying; I could tell. She was digging her nails into her palm, and yes I had a date but my partner was more important right now. "What happened Sutcliffe?" I asked. She just shook her head"Nothing, please go about your day." 

Grell pov 

I left a while after he left work, I went home and took a warm bath with wine. I skipped dinner and went straight to bed, remembering the girl that was with will, she was so pretty of course he would pick her, I was just another coworker of his. I didn't care to him, he hardly acknowledged my being. I lay in bed with a glass of wine, I drank it and got up; I looked around my room trying to find my death scythe till I remember that will took it again. He's such a jerk, a handsome jerk....I can't think about this anymore. I have to get him off my mind, I go outside and look at the stars, I get on top of my roof and look up. The stars we're so beautiful ,just like will. No! I need to stop thinking about him, "Ah ha!" I yell and run back inside. I find some paperwork I hadn't done yet and start to do it, by the time it was morning I had finished it all. On my way to work I saw will walking with his Lady. I grit my teeth and hurry off to get to work, turning in my paperwork into will as he 'lady' left. He looked at me in shock "You finished it?"he asked, I nodded with a little "Duh" under my breath; He didn't hear, thankfully. 

After work I might have been watching will with his Lady, when she left him to use the restroom I followed her, "Hello darling."I said as she turned around with a small glare "Hello." This date was going to come to an end if I had to do it. "why are you with will?" I asked, she just giggled with a reply"Because he's a reaper. If I come close to death he'll stop it. "she confessed. I grab her face"If you so hurt him in any way I will kill you. Tata darling"Then I left 

{to be continued, brought to you by Grell's death scythe}