Gone

3rd person pov 

It was getting close to valentines day and William wanted to ask Abigail to be his, since they started courting William became more of a romantic. Grell on the other hand had plans, plans that could get her in big trouble but she honestly doesn't care. She wanted William all to herself, on the day she found out about William's 'girlfriend' she had planned to confess her feelings for him, but that backfired. She didn't get the chance, so now she was going to get it. Her plan was simple ,make it seem like Abigail left, but have her taken. Ask William about his day then ask him on a moonlight picnic, he'll hopefully say yes and they'll live happily ever after. So Grell thought anyways. 

Time skip brought to you by the moon itself 

It was late at night when William had gone to Abigail's house with flowers. He was going to ask her to be his valentine, he knocked a few times and when he opened the screen door a note fell from it. 

Dear William,
         You might be wondering why I'm not home. I had to leave, it just isn't working out, it's not you it's me. I'm sorry to say the love I had for you is now gone. I hope you find someone new, who will love you forever; Goodbye.

Sincerely, Abigail.

He read it and left, going back to work. He went straight to his office and cleaned out all her things that she had left there, Grell knocked and he replied coldly with "Go away. I have work to do." She walked in and looked around "Where's Abigail, will?"She asked. He looked at her dead in the eyes as they watered "Gone."

Grell pov

I knew exactly where she was, she was in an abandoned building locked up in a room. But now, thanks to me I get will to myself. "Oh...she left you..."I hugged him and he actually hugged back. 

(To be continued brought to you by death)