First date

Grell pov 

I cleaned myself up and fixed my makeup. I got dressed after a bath and headed to dispatch, hopefully will is still on overtime. I walk into his office seeing him all down, back to good old will. I tap his shoulder"What is it Sutcliffe?" He asked, so cold. I smile with a slight blush "I was thinking it's been a while since I saw a smile on that face so I will like to take you to the carnival." I hug him, he shrugs me off "Fine, I guess."he seems so sad, I hold his hand "Don't be all sad , she wasn't good enough for you Will."I convince, with a little smirk.

At the carnival 

William and I had just arrived at the carnival, it was all light up with colorful lights. I held onto his arm as we walked around , we went to the ferris wheel and got into the seats , he looks down as we went up. "Will, isn't the sky beautiful?" I asked, trying to lighten the mood. He shrugs "I know someone who was pretty.... she's gone now."He said, refiring to Abigail. I sigh and the ferris wheel stops at the top, getting stuck. "Um....sorry folks but the ferris wheel isn't work, I'll have to call repair for help." The man who works there said. I hold onto Will's arm tightly, the buildings we jump on aren't nearly this high. "what are you doing Grell?" He asked, I laughed nervously"I'm just ... we're really high up." I looked down then hid my face into his chest. 

Williams pov 

She held onto my arm and put her face to my chest, why? I had no clue. We've been on top of roofs before , I don't know what her problem is. "will I'm scared." Her voice said. I sigh and pull her into my arms "We'll be fine." She was cute when she was scared. No , I can't think this, she's Grell. Grell's a crazy flamboyant redhead, but she's so caring. Dammit William T. Spears, get yourself together. I thought to myself. She rested her head on my arm, an I smile slightly with my arms around her. Soon enough she was asleep ,softly snoring. It was so cute, her cheeks were red and she wasn't wearing her coat; she said she left it at home. I take off my coat carefully putting it over her. A while later the Farris wheel was up and running again, I woke her up gently and she sat up rubbing her eyes. "Oh hello will."she smiled sleepily. 

Time skip brought to you by Williams coat.

William brought Grell to her house , he opened the door and set her on her bed after closing the door, she had a small apartment but it was bright. It was coated with blood red paint and some ruby like countertops, everything was red. After setting her on her bed he left the house , locking the door with the key she had given him a while ago. She had this dream they moved in together and wanted to feel like it. 

{To be continued brought to you by red}