That's My Girl - [B.B x Reader] (smut)

Just like every Saturday. You were lounging with your husband as he sketched away. His hands covered in charcoal and white shirt, now quite nearly black on the sleeves.

He always looked handsome, no matter what he was doing or wearing. He was effortlessly perfect. Something you find endearing about him, was that when he was really concentrated on something his tongue would flick out the side of his mouth.

The way he would look up occasionally from his sketch and give you a soft, genuine smile. One that would melt any woman's heart. But he wasn't any woman's, he was yours.

"I wholeheartedly adore you, Mr Bridgerton." You said softly, crawling over to him on the sofa.

Benedict placed down his sketchbook and opened his arms for you, "I sensed you were deep in thought and I'm glad it was about me." He gave a chaise kiss to the top of your head.

"Some would say you are self-centred, perhaps." You quipped, looking up at him.

"You wound me, Mrs Bridgerton." He tucked two fingers underneath your chin and stole a kiss from your lips.

He never could get over the way your lips were just perfect for his. They fit together like a puzzle piece. If he could place his lips to yours forever, until his last breath, he would.

"What ever are you thinking about, Benedict?" You asked.

"Just you and how I want to do this," Benedict leaned into your ear as he spoke. His breath sending chills down your neck. He placed a sloppy kiss to your ear and then your neck, suckling slightly at the skin.

This elicited a moan from you. Not something anyone else had the pleasure of hearing. Only him, your husband.

"Right here? In the Drawing Room? The staff will h-hear." Just as you almost finished your sentence his hands were already massaging your breasts, your nipples already hard from the thought of him inside you.

No wonder why ladies on the ton never discussed such things in public, it's positively scandalous indeed.

"I do not care. The whole of London may hear your moans for me." His voice now full of desire and passion. He wanted nothing more than to take you right here and now, and he was going to that.

He made quick work of pushing up your dress as you now lay flat on the sofa. Benedict was above you, kissing your soft lips, your neck, your collarbones. Everything to get you ready for him.

He softly graced his fingers over your underwear, feeling the pool of desire already there for him to take advantage of.

"B-Ben.." Moaning his name, which was just as much of a turn on for him as it was for you, "P-Please do not play with me."

He grinned wickedly, "But to see you writhe like this," he pulled down your underwear and saw your swollen pussy and the growl that left his throat was unimaginable.

It's not like he hadn't seen it thousands of times but every time he did, it felt like the first. Everything from your eyelashes down to your pussy was perfect.

"Mmm perfect - just for me." His breath grazed over the most intimate part of you. Then he placed kisses all the way along, until he started to lick and flick with his tongue at your swollen clit.

"Oh God!" You cried, now putting your fingers through his gorgeous brown curly hair.

You felt him smile as he thoroughly ate you out as if you were his last meal. He knew what made you want him more and he knew that he wouldn't be able to hold back for much longer. Benedict's arousal was growing and he needed to feel you.

"Benny I need you inside me."

As if perfect timing was a thing, he thought.

But that was enough for him to pull down his trousers and nestle between your legs. He gave you several kisses to your lips, you could taste yourself on him, and that only added to the desire of you wanting to be one of the same.

His cock slid in effortlessly, and he started off slow, making sure to feel the way you throbbed around him. He focused on your breathing, the wet sounds coming from between your legs and the way you inched your hips up closer.

"You want more, Mrs Bridgerton?" Benedict said through staggered breath.

"Always."

"That's my girl." His thrusts began to become erratic. The noises you were making were very unladylike and your breasts had now popped out of your dress.

Benedict saw this and his hand lifted to one of them. As he thrusted deep inside you, he kneaded one of your breasts in his hands, "Fuck, you feel phenomenal."

"A-Always a poet, Ben." You placed one of your hands in his hair as the other one scratched down his back, which made him go deeper and deeper.

"I'm going to.." He began, but you just nodded and felt your own climax coming, "Y/N, I need you to let go now, okay?"

And with one final thrust, you had let go. Your whole body shaking from the relief, your eyes going into the back of your head and the "ooohhh" sound from your mouth.

Benedict soon followed, planting his seed deep into you. His face a picture of love and lust, all at once.

He pulled out of you and put his trousers back on. Helping you back into your underwear and flattening your hair down.

"I dare say, I will never get tired of doing that." You say, now cuddling up to him as he stroked your hair.

He laughed, a hearty laugh, "I would hope you wouldn't, Y/N."

"How did I get so lucky?" You said, kissing his jaw, he closed his eyes as you did so. This loving gesture he adored so much.

"I think the real question is, how did I?"