Let's Talk: Ahsoka

I wanted to post this picture lastly so I could talk a bit more about it.

I want you to look at her. She looks like a very damaged being who can't help but remember things that continue breaking her.

This is an amazing version of Ahsoka that we have never seen. Sure, we've seen her a lot of different ways, but never have we seen her like... this.

It's a whole new side to a fan favorite!

Like I said previously, she's probably feeling all the same emotions as Vader. But she's bottling it all up inside.

I think this is going to be an amazing spin on her. All we've seen in a very upbeat Togruta that shoots for the stars. There are no other words.

And we see how all those years can change a person. She broke the unbreakable connection between Master and Apprentice. She has years of guilt and regret inside her.

And see is probably just beginning to realize why it was crucial for her to leave the Order. She survived, didn't she? That was the will of the Force.

And now, she's going to be the central character at the heart of the rebellion.

And one more thing, she's going to be the most kick-ass character of all time. And I never say that word.

So tell me: what do you think of an Ahsoka like this? Will her new role be good or bad? What about her showdown with Vader? Tell me everything!