Season Premiere(s)

Marvel's Agents of SHIELD, and Once Upon A Time both premiered this week on ABC. Both had amazing episodes that I can't WAIT for them to expand on.

I loved Dark Swan because, personally, I've been DYING to see Emma play a different ole than the whole Saviour thing. And what better way to make her her own mortal enemy?

AOS premiere was pretty much confusion and Coulson smart talking evil lady who happens to have way too many names. Inhuman powers have amazing effects and have been developing nicely since their introduction in season 2. Can't wait to see Skye... Daisy kick butt more in this season. The thing with Jemma's disappearance greatly concerns me. And I think Ian (who's last name I can't spell), who plays Fitz, had his best acting moment in the series so far. Great job, Whedons!

Star Wars Rebels' official premiere date is set for October 14th. I know I'll be ready and waiting to see our gang of rebels be part of the larger rebellion. It's been great having Ahsoka back. We know her part will not be major in this season, but perhaps she will be joining the Ghost's crew later than sooner, and I'm willing to bet fans are willing to wait to see our favorite padawan fully return to her position as a protagonist.

Now, maybe it's just me, but I feel as if Lucasfilms is purposefully avoiding the topic of Ahsoka Tano. There's a reasons they kept her identity as Fulcrum a secret. There's a reason her story was not expanded on in Clone Wars season 6. There's a reason she's not in any novels or novellas. There is an eighteen year gap in her life. And the only thing we know is that she became a rebels leader. We don't know how, or why, or when, we just know that she became one. So unless Dave Filoni has decided to hide her past for no reason, I'd say there's a pretty steep chance there's a motive behind all the secrecy.

Looking more into the backgrounds of all the characters of Rebels, we face many questions that have yet to be answered. Out of all the characters I'm interested in seeing, I think that, besides Ahsoka, I would like to learn more about Sabine. As a Mandalorian, she is extremely smart, an excellent fighter, and a skilled... well... everything. I'd love to know how she in particular came into the rebellion. She'd have to abandon her planet, Mandalore. She'd have to give up her heritage as a proud Mandalorian. We know he spent time at the Imperial Academy, but what about before and after? I'd love to know more about that.

Doctor Who recently had a premiere of season 9. 9! I have yet to see it, but I surely will very soon.

As you can see, there are a lot of series that start up in the fall. So, as you can imagine, this is the time for fanfiction to fly! I'm excited about all these shows and can't wait to follow them throughout the year.

So, thoughts? Comments? Anyone?

What's your favorite show? When is it's premiere date for the next season?

Any news I missed? Keep me updated with all your facts that I happen to not know.

-Art