Mornings with Luke

You flutter your eyes open to see the sun shining through your direction. You remembered the most memorable moments last night made by you and luke. You smiled on your thoughts,you felt strong arms wrapped around your waist. You saw your lovely,sweet,charming boyfriend. You thought that you were the luckiest girl in this world to have him.

You slowly woke him up by tracing his cute boopy nose,his collarbone,his cheeks,his prominent jawline. He groaned on what your are doing,you giggled lightly.

"lukeyy! Wakey wakey!" you kissed all over his face except for his lips. He groaned in annoyance but you see a playful smile on his face. You were staring at him this time to mezmerize his handsomeness.

"what are you staring at? My beautiful girlfriend?" he opened his right eye. You tense up a little bit and blushed madly...you hoped that he didnt see it.

"very cheesy luke!" you playfully slapped his chest.

"ow Y/N! That hurts!" he faked hurt.

"awee! Your such a baby luke" you glared at him..

You quickly stood up to go to the bathroom to brush your teeth. Since you have a 6 ft boyfriend that have a long and lanky arms he quickly catched you and throwed you again on the bed. You squealed at the sudden action of his. He hovered on top of you and licked his lips seductively you know what he wants but you cant give to him right now. You have to brush your teeth,luke knew that you have so may insecurities when it come to him. He always made you feel beautiful,he always said that you're always beautiful

"babe? Can you please give atleast one goodmorning kiss?" his eyes are pleading like a goddamn lost puppy.

"luke you know i cant? My breath still stinks!" you groaned in annoyance. He smiles evilly at you,you furrowed your eyebrows confused. Suddenly he starts furiously tickling you,you screamed by the sudden action of his. Your eyes watered because that you laughed so hard,you were out breath begging luke to stop but he doesnt he still wants a goodmorning kiss from his beautiful girlfriend and that is you. You finally gave in and connect your lips to his. You kissed him tenderly with so much passion.

"mmm...i want more babe" he smirks.

You know what happens next *wink* *wink*

Omfggg! Thank you so much guys for the 1.01k shit! It means so much to me! I love you all..

REQUESTS ARE OPEN :)

VOTE? VOTE? VOTE? COMMENT?

LOVE YOU ALLL!!! XOXOXO