Your Sick

You have woken up by the sound of your stomach grumbling. You were confused on what was happening, you just ate your dinner that night. But when something suddenly happened that you didnt expect. You quickly rushed to your bathroom carefully not to wake up your lovely boyfriend who's sleeping peacefully. You shut the door closed and rushed to your toilet and begun throwing up, at first you thought you were pregnant but nah. You and luke always use protection when he makes love to you.

You made an 'urghh' sound followed by a vomit. You didnt notice the door swung open, revealing your sleepy boyfriend who's rubbing his eyes. Well you failed on not waking him up, he quickly rushed over to you and rubbed your back, he pulled your hair back slightly avoiding to get any of your vomit in your hair.

After you vomitted, you pulled up your legs and stand weakly. Luke quickly put an arm around your waist to avoid you from falling because of your energy lost.
He carried you bridal style on your bedroom two. And placed you gently, he put the back of his hand on your forehead to check your temperature. Guess what your burning like a flame...luke gasped on how hot you are.

"Omaygod babe, your temperature...its-its so high" he looked at you with concerned filled eyes.

"Nah its okay...dont take me to the hospital, promise im okay." You smiled reassuring him that your okay.

"You sure?..okay, i'll be right back, em gonna get you some cold water and a towel...." He kissed your forehead.

"Okay luke..thank you so much babe"

Luke got up from your bed and started walking toward your bedroom door when suddenly he looked backed at you..you raise your eyebrows at him, he grin and asked you if you want some tea and soup. You answered 'yes' and 'i love you'. He blew you a kiss and finally headed downstairs. After 20 minutes your adorable boyfriend came back on your room with some items that he said he'll get earlier. You smiled and patted the mattress beside you motiniong for him to sit. He walked over to you and placed your cold water in a bowl and a towel and your food on your nightstand. He asked you to lay on your back, you obeyed and lay on your back and relaxed. You shut your eyes closed and suddenly you felt a cold towel pressed on your skin.

"You know what luke, I'm so lucky that you're my boyfriend" you smiled while your eyes are closed.

"Me too babe,being cheesy now are we?" He quirked an eyebrow at you and chuckled. You giggled,although you were sick at this moment, you felt a lot better now. Luke suddenly leaned in, his face only inches from yours, he licked his lips inviting you to kiss him...but you can't! He too much for you, he's perfect, everything about him.

"Luke I know what you're thinking and don't even think about it" you said in a stern tone as you threatened him.

"Oh I will" he smirked

Then it happened..he kissed you passionately that you got to the point that you didn't even feel your still sick, Luke continues to kiss you and exploring your mouth until he tugs on your lower lip making you moan and open your mouth for him to have access to lick the roof of your mouth..your tongues battle for dominance but of course you let your cheeky boyfriend win. Then you two suddenly stopped eating each other's face because the lack of air on your lungs, he pressed his forehead on yours to look at you straight in the eyes.

"Are you feeling better now baby?" He asked cheekily. You just blushed and slowly nodded, and smirked.

"Never been better." You said with a smirk.

You pulled Luke by the neck and kissed him passionately again..and you know what happens next! *winks*

__________________________________

*inserts Adele's voice* helloooo from the other sideeee! HAHAHAHAHA omg! I miss writing! And I also miss you guys :( ever since my mom died I'd have to stop writing bc lack of inspirations :( well its past nooooww! Hope you like this one 🤗 comments would be nice bc I'm expecting it rn whoops! 😂 and also don't forget to press the ⭐️ icon hehe x

3-5 votes please? (: haha thank you!

Follow me on Twitter & ig **
twitter; @hesftlou69
ig; bloominglarry

LOVE YOU ALL 💋