Shooting Star

You were laying on you're bed , ready to go to sleep you looked at your phone to know the time it was 11:05 pm , you sighed because of the coldness and emptiness of your bed. You just wished that you're loving,caring,sweet boyfriend luke is beside you that night , but NO your parents dont approve at your relationship. By the time you were going to close your eyes , there was a tap on your window. At first you were scared,what if it was a burgler? You tiptoed on the way to your window,your worried face turns into a schocked , excitement , that your boyfriend is outside your window,waving at you.

"What are you doing here you mofo?" You slightly yell enough for him to hear.

"Just come down here! Please?" He begged you , how would the fuck you'll say no?

"Okay , i'll jump , just catch me!" After that you jumped , he quickly catch you , he wrapped his arms proctectively around your waist. So that you wont fall.He gently placed you down , and quickly planted a soft kiss on your lips , which cause butterflies erupt in your stomach.

"Come with me babe i'll show you something" he mumbles against your lips. You nodded telling him 'okay' . He grabbed your hand pulling you away from your house. After 10 minutes of walking , suddenly luke suggested that you have to wear a blindfold because its a surprise. Which caused you to groan he knew that you hate surprises. He led you throughout the way,you felt a breeze. A breeze from the ocean because it was kinda windy that night.

"Now! Were here,you can take off the blindfold now babe" he said happily. You quickly discard the blindfold on your eyes. Your jaw dropped when you saw that there was a blanket filled with picnic basket , luke's guitar , and its surrounded by candles. You turn around to see luke who's grinning widely. "Do you like it?" He asked "Hell no! I love it luke... Thanks for all of this effort you made" you stand on your tippy toes to kiss him on the lips. He wrapped his arms around your waist. The kiss you shared was a pure affection. After that you two pulled away , with a smile on your faces.

"I love you Y/N" . "I love you too luke" after that your dorky boyfriend saw a shooting star passed by. "Y/N!!! Look a shooting star! Make a wish!" You closed your eyes to make a wish. You flutter your eyes open to see luke staring a you. "What did you wish for?" He asked curiously. "Hmmm? Me? I wished that everyday will be like this and i want to live together with you Forever" he started at you with an 'awe' look on his face. Suddenly you asked him the same question. "I wished for is , having a future with you , us getting married , having kids someday" Thats when you realized that how perfect is luke to be your boyfriend and your lucky to have him.

Sorry for not updating guys soooo long :)

So what do you think of this imagine? For me so cliché ❤❤

Vote ★

Comment ❤

Share\l/

Thanks guys :)