He Gets Jealous

You were walking with Luke hand in hand, until you saw you're long time Boy Bestfriend it was Jason, "Y/n? Is that you?" He said "omaygod jason! You look so different now? I mean your handsome now!" You let go of Luke's hand and walk over to Jason and he hugged you, when you turn around, Luke was no where to be seen, you've been deciding that you'll introduce Luke to Jason, but where's Luke? Oh well you decide to say Goodbye to Jason, and he said "Ohhh Okay, i guess you're in a hurry, well you see you sometime yeah?" You quickly nod "Okay jason byee!" "Okay Y/n! Byee" so you ran off to search for Luke, you saw him sitting on thebp bench and his fists were white , you quickly ran over to him and you hugged him, he said "oh? So you want me now?" He said to you with a glare, you giggle at his cuteness "why are laughing? Am i that funny y/n?" "Hahaha you're cute when your jealous" you said poking his nose, he shrugged it off. He quickly got off the bench and wrap his arms around you're waist, "You know that you're only mine right y/n?" "Of course lukey, only yours" After that he kissed you passionately that sent butterflies around your stomach .

Awww :) so here's the first :)
Vote ×
Comment
Thanks

~princessxhemmo