Little Things

Okay i just loved this 1D song bc it relates me so much,i know some girls out there hate themselves and im one of you guys. But i've realized that self-harming isnt the best solution for your problems,if you need someone to talk to im here okay? Inbox me if you want. All the love x

You and luke were going to shop something today for your pool party at calum's house on friday. You're not pretty good when it comes to shopping especially with dresses or swimsuits. You were so insecure about your body and luke knew that.

You were standing on your full length mirror admiring your body, your fat stomach ( even though its not ) , you have perfect body to be honest but you think that you're so fat, ugly, even though one of these words werent true. You still think that you're not enough for luke, but luke doesnt think that way, he loves you just the way you are, everytime you asked him why he choosed you over those pretty girls out there, he would give you a hurtful look on his face. But instead he will give you a nice warm bear hug and he always kiss your temple when you get hate on twitter, media/news, or even the papparazzi. Luke always reassures you that he would never leave you no matter what happens in your relationship, luke really loves you with all his heart, he always treats you like his princess.

You were snapped out of your thoughts when you felt strong arms protectively wrapped around your waist and you knew who was it.

"Baby? What took you so long? Im waiting outside for like 30 minutes" he said calmly looking towards your direction.

"I-uh-erm ... I just dont know what to wear" you stuttered and blushed madly, luke look at you with a concern look on his face, and he look directly into your eyes. You quickly look away, luke knew that when you stuttered, not looking directly into his eyes that somethings bothering you.

"Awe, what wrong babe? Lemme guess? Twitter again?" He said with a concern voice. You finally broke down into sobs again, tears breaming your eyes. He brought his hands up to cup your cheeks, for you to look directly into his eyes. Until he finally spoke.

"Y/N, dont listen to them okay? They're just jealous of you,Wanna know why? Because you're beautiful, smart, kind, talented, sexy, and the most important thing is that you make me so fucking happy. No matter what happens to us, im not going to leave you....just stay strong okay? For you and especially for us. I love you, you're the girl that i want to spend a life with, you're the girl that i want to marry, have kids, and a happy life. Just always remember y/n i love you so much and all your little things....."

Hii! Miss me? Nahh XD .. Omg im cryin! 1.36k reads? Thank you! And do me guys a favor? Can you please help me to increase my votes please? Please , it would mean a lot to me! Ilysm awesome readers! X

Follow me on twitter and ig.
Twitter: @lukeisfcknmine
Ig: jaeellestylinson

I followback