Chapter 1: Welcome to Atlanta, Georgia

It was a bright and sunny morning. White, fluffy clouds drifted across the sky. The roads shimmered in the heat of the midday sun. The sunlit skyscrapers pierced the hot, blue sky. The afternoon sun bathed the buildings in its warm light. The day dawned crisp and clear. The sun poured through a teenage girl window.

What can you see is young beautiful and attractive teenage girl with light brown, a heart-shaped face, natural curly black hair, that is all over her face, in her bed asleep, snuggle against her pillow, softly snoring.

She was sleeping peacefully until she is waking up from hearing that annoying piece of shit that's called an alarm clock.

To her it felt like someone just gave a sharp, swift kick to her brains testicles.

"Oh, Shut the hell up!" The half-asleep young girl said, as she trying to find the snooze button, but she missed every try.

It annoyed her so much that she mumbled a spell, 'Dissulta', under her breath, which cause the alarm clock to burst from within itself.

"Fix it Jesus." She mumbled to herself again as she feel herself slowly fall into asleep.

Sadly, that didn't happen when her bedroom door was burst open to reveal her annoying cousin, Roman Robinson, but she nicknamed him Rome for short.

"Wake up Bri!!" Rome said to Badriya as he leans down towards ear whispering "You better get yo ass out this bed."

With her eyes still closed, she whispered back, saying, "You better get yo ass out my room and my ear, before I drop-kick you from here to all the way to Memphis, Tennessee."

Rome quickly retreat back where he was standing before. He knows better than to underestimate her and know better to not play with her sleep.

But of course he didn't listen, that why he grabs one of her pillow and smack her upside the head with it and run off.

_________ Badriya's POV_________

My eyes snap open. I quickly got out of my bed, grabbing one of my pillows, and run after Rome. I don't care if he did it to be funny, I don't play when it comes to my sleep. He played with my sleep, now I got murder on my mind.

I chase all the way downstairs until I caught up to him, I tackle him to the ground and start beating him with my pillow.

I kept on hitting him with my pillow til I felt strong arms, that's wrap around my waist, and lift me up off of him.