Prologue

It was nearly midnight, and the night sky was picturesque. A black to navy gradient was the backdrop for a full moon; the night sky so clear you could almost see every crater. The moon, a glowing yellowy white, loomed large, surrounded by an ethereal glow. The atmosphere during a moonlit night is surcharged with calmness and quiet. It makes you forget the humdrum, noise and clamour of this town. Moreover, the cool air, the soothing beams, kissing each and every object of nature, present a charming sight. One feels an inexplicable sense of thrill and joy.

At a hospital, there stood a 9-month pregnant woman who look like she is gonna give birth. The woman is about 5"6" with almond eyes, long brown hair, and an elegant figure.

About a minute or so, the pregnant woman starts to scream in pain as she feel more of a pounding or punching feeling in her abdomen and pelvis.

"Abby, take a deep breath like this. Everything is going to be okay." Said the nurse who is doing an example for taking a deep breath. This action cause Abby to do the exact same thing.

Even though this is slightly helping, Abby found herself screaming, crying, even swearing at her husband, brother, doctor, hell even her mom.

"OKAY!!! HOW IS EVERYTHING GOING TO BE OKAY, WHEN I'M GOING TO PUSH TWINS OUT OF MY FUCKING VAGINA."

"Oh! I see a head...keep on pushing Abby. C'mon your doing great."

Despite feeling a tingling, stretching, burning or stinging sensation at her vagina as her baby's head emerges, she continue pushing as if her life depends on it.

When she push her firstborn twin out, the baby immediately starts to wailing as the baby cries in distress, nurses are wiping it blood-covered body down, covering the wailing baby in a blanket before handing it to the mother

"Congratulations Ms Bennett & Mr Hopkins, you just give birth to a healthy baby girl."

"Oh- uh doctor, why is she still crying." Abby said as she's tries calming down her baby. However, every attempt still didn't calm down her down.

"Here, give her to me." Kareem said, reaching his arm out towards her baby.

Reluctantly but complies, Abby hands her baby into her brother's arm.

Almost instantly, the baby stop crying. She just fall asleep.

"Uh, so what is her gonna be, Abby." Said Sheila, trying to ignore this awkward situation/ silence.

"I don't kn- Ahhh"

[pause]

Since I am to lazy to finish all this. I'm gonna give you a long story short.

[resume]

Anyway, the twin were born. One was born on the full moon, while the other was born when the full moon was out. Abby couldn't find a name for the first-born twin, however, she named the second-born twin Bonnie Sheila Bennett. Kareem notice how Abby favors Bonnie a more than the unnamed twin, so, taking matter into his own hands he decide to her Badriya Abigail Bennett. Kareem also notice that Badriya was not just a witch, she was a werewolf ( not just any kind of werewolf, but we will talk about later on in the story). He shares the news with his family. Unfortunately, to his surprise, Abby, Rudy, and Sheila didn't accept Badriya for what she is. Sheila even call her an abominable freak. Abby said she's not qualified to be part of the Bennett-bloodline. Rudy just look at her in disgust. This prompted Kareem to Badriya with him to Atlanta, Georgia.
___________________________________

Guess what type of werewolf you think Badriya is and explain?