🥖oui baguette croissant🥐

🇫🇷 Polnareff's POV 🇫🇷

"Why... Why am I here? I don't live too far from that place, why did I go after her... Well, whatever. She doesn't seem like she means any harm."

I'm currently sitting on the bed that (Y/N) set up for me in her guestroom, questioning my decisions in life. I look around the room, but nothing in it seems dangerous in the slightest.
There's a bedside lamp, the bed of course, a drawer with a vase filled with (favourite flowers) and TV on top of it, a wardrobe, a desk with some writing tools on it and the door to exit the room.

Once my eyes set sight on the door, I suddenly felt a huge urge to get something to drink. And so I stood up and started to walk over to the door to get myself a beverage.

I've been on edge ever since I went after her. I don't know why I even am suspicious of her.

"I guess it's because of the fact that Iggy and I fought that son of a gun again... Damn you, Hol Horse... At least Avdol wasn't involved this time." I thought to myself as I walked quietly down the hall to the kitchen.

Once I'd arrived, I saw her again. She was doing something at the stove. I go over to her and clear my throat. She then turns around and looks at me and smiles slightly once she saw me.

"Oh, hello Polnareff! Is there anythin' you need?" She says with a cheerful tone.

"Mon Dieu... She looks adorable when she smiles.. No, stop Polnareff! You just met her."

"Uh, yes.. I'm getting kinda thirsty, so if I could, then I'd gladly drink something." I replied somewhat awkwardly and scratched my neck while looking over at the water.

"Of course! No need to ask next time." She informed me as she started pouring a glass of water.

She then handed me the glass once she was done with pouring the water. I thanked her and took a sip of the beverage.

"What were you doing by the stove, if I may ask?" I asked after a bit of silence. It wasn't necessarily awkward, but I feel somewhat uncomfortable when it's too quiet.

"Oh, I was just cleanin' it a little. It got quite dirty, so yeah..." She replied while looking back at the stove.

"Anyway, why are you so tense, Polnareff? Is somethin' wrong?" She asked, now looking at me again, eyes filled with curiosity.

"... I fought an old enemy of mine..."
I told her after a small pause, looking now at the wall.
"And I'm slightly... Suspicious of your actions... I suppose.."

"Ah, I see.. I guess that's understandable. But trust me, I don't mean any harm upon you nor your dog. I'm not so much of a fan of violence.." she said to me, as she looked off into the distance.

I looked at her again, still slightly skeptical, albeit less tense.
"Hmm... I'll see about that..."

*Yawn*

"We should sleep... G'night, Pol... Hope you sleep well, bud" she wished me and rubbed her eyes a little.

"Yeah... You too, I guess..." I glance over to her. Then I look at the clock that was there.

"11 PM.." it said. I gulped down the rest of the water and put it in the sink.

"... Is she really trustworthy... I mean, she helped me out by getting doctors for Iggy and she even bandaged me and stayed by my side while I was waiting for Iggy... Maybe... I shouldn't be as harsh?"

I thought about how she helped me, took me in and didn't attack me in the slightest. However, my thinking came to a halt after my head started to hurt very badly. My hand went to grip my head, ruining my current hairstyle.

"Ngh.. I should just go to sleep... And in the morning, I'll apologize to her for my behaviour... I hope you sleep well, (Y/N)"

I started walking to the guest room, slowly and quietly, in order to not wake anyone up. Once I reached it, I went over to the bed and started falling into a deep slumber.

".. once again, goodnight (Y/N)... Sleep well..."

<--- to be continued

*Undies*
Hey y'all, missed me?
Yeah I'm back
I'll post eventually, idk how often tho
Anyway here's a short chapter with polnareff bonding
Hope y'all like it
Byeeeeeee