obsessed again...

This'll mainly just be Yukako fan service cuz yes
And when i say fan service, i don't mean it in a weird way
Jsyk

💫 Your POV 💫

Nervously, I look at her, feeling her intense gaze on me. Her face makes it seem as if she's annoyed or pissed even. I got so nervous that I didn't know what to pick, I just randomly spurted out some words.

"U-uh tr.. truth? Wait no! Dare! Dare... Or truth...?" My breathing got a bit faster and I can feel my face starting to burn up. She glared at me while the other girls looked at me with concerned faces.
Faster and faster, I can feel my heart pumping out of my chest.

"(Y/N)? Are you alright? Your breathing is really fast and unstable..." Asked Reimi with concern lacing her voice. I take a couple deep breaths to calm myself and nod at her once the pumping of my heart slowed down and my breathing went back to normal.

I look back at Yukako, whose facial expression has softened while I had my mini panic attack. I open my mouth and finally answer her.

"Dare... I choose dare" I try to look into her cold eyes, but look away anyway, feeling intimidated by her. She thinks for a bit before daring me to do something I never expected her to dare me to do.

"Kiss me. That's your dare." My eyes widen in shock and my face turns redder than a tomato. "K... Kiss you?! But you have a boyfriend!" I spout out, hoping that she was just joking. But... Her face gave away that she was more than serious.

"So?" She remarks with a sassy tone, her gaze getting more intense by the second. I sigh and come over to her, reluctantly giving her a quick peck on her cheek. She glares at me and grabs my face while pointing at her lips. I was so nervous that I didn't even notice her long, raven hair wrapping around my waist.

I lean in and kiss her lips before immediately pulling away. All the other girls were staring at us in shock, some were even worried for me as they saw her hair wrap around my waist. She hugs me close to her and whispers in my ear "how about you stay next to me...?" I shakily nod, not wanting to make her mad. She sets me down next to her and snuggles close to me.

*Cing Krimson*

We played a couple rounds of truth or dare, and honestly, I feel way more comfortable now. Even around Yukako, even if she is rather... Touchy and affectionate.

"What was that even about... She has a boyfriend and they love eachother, no?" I shake my head and sigh. "Oh, does it matter? She probably didn't mean it in any weird way, she probably just likes kisses. And if her boyfriend would find out, then it wouldn't really be my problem anyway"

I was so deep in thought that I didn't even feel Yukako wrap her arms around my waist and pull me close to her. Currently, we're all watching a horror movie. Some of the girls were shaking and screaming while some were just... Watching it and sitting there.
I'm neither, as I'm not even paying attention.

Then I hear Yukako suddenly say "(Y/N)... This movie is scaring me... Can you hug me?"
I look over at her with a confused expression. "You don't seem that scared to me..." I remark, but then I flinch when I see her glare at me. I sigh quietly and hug her. I look down at her as she snuggles into my neck, noticing that her glare has been replaced with a small smile. She sighs contently and kisses my neck softly. My eyes widen yet again and my face burns up at her action, but I don't stop her and just let her do it.

As we keep watching, I feel more pressure against my other shoulder. I look down and see that Jolyne fell asleep and leaned her head on my shoulder. I look at Yukako too, feeling scared of what she would do to Jolyne if she notices that she's sleeping on me, only to be met with her sleeping face resting on my other shoulder. I sigh in relief and just keep watching the movie. After little while, I slip away from consciousness and fall asleep too, feeling nice and warm inside.

<-- to be continued

-

The chapter is a lil short but uh
Hope you enjoyed it
And yes, Yukako will also be a lil yandere-ish towards you
And yes yes, stands exist
Anyway, byeeeee