Prologue - Unexpected Students

In a locked room, a man was looking through the files of the new students that would soon be entering his school. There were many normal students, but there were also some interesting ones, such as his own daughter, Sakayanagi Arisu.

This man was none other than the owner of the best government funded school in Japan. Koudo Ikusei High School

This school guaranteed a 100% employment rate for any field a person chose, should they graduate from the school.

However, there was a trap in this information.

Only the 3rd class of Class A were eligible.

Of course they left some hints, but only those who were attentive would notice something strange, for example, what school would guarantee a 100% employment rate for ALL students? Those more intelligent would certainly be suspicious of this immediately. The others... well, they would just regret it in the near future.

The school operated with a kind of hierarchy.

The Classes were from A to D, with Class A being the best and Class D considered the worst.

Normally, people would think that this was unfair. However, there is something crucial that everyone should know.

Reality itself is unfair.

If you want something, then you should run after it, not stand there with your tail between your legs.

Class D students were considered defective, but that didn't mean they were useless.

Everyone who takes the test to get into school, and knows about the class system, thinks that you are sent to a Class based on the grade you get on the test.

This is flawed thinking.

Your class is decided before you even take the test. Your grade has no bearing on what class you fall into.

"Hm, that's interesting."

While looking through the 1st grade Class D files, he came across a familiar name. It had a picture below the student's name. It was a young woman. She has long black hair with a braid tied with a pink bow, as well as gradient red eyes. Her expression on the photo looked stern.

Horikita Suzune.

The sister of the Student Council President.

"Maybe she will be able to raise Class D for the first time in history?" President Sakayanagi muttered to himself.

He read the reason she was placed in Class D.

"It will be difficult unless she realizes her failure."

Apart from Horikita, there was another interesting student.

Kōenji Rokusuke.

"Koenji's son, eh. Looks like this year's Class D is going to be pretty interesting with those two."

He didn't think he would find any other promising students in Class D. However, when he got to the last two files, he had a big surprise.

Unlike the other student files, these were unique. They were an unusual red color, different from the white of the other student files.

After looking at both files, he couldn't help but smile.

He knew the family of these two.

Who would have thought that both of them would enroll at the same time? There was still the fact that they enrolled for very similar reasons.

The first file had a picture of a small, almost doll-like girl with long blond hair and emerald eyes. However, when analyzing the photo, it was possible to see that she gave the impression of a mature woman. The strangest part was the fact that she had a pipe that seemed to be made of ceramic in her mouth.

The second file was a photo of a tall young man with brown hair, brown eyes and light skin. His countenance was calm and did not show any emotions. Apparently he was already wearing his school uniform when he took the picture.

President Sayakanagi rose from his chair and went to the window of his office, his hands behind his back.

The mere fact that he accepted those two will make him an enemy of those two families.

But he doesn't care about that.

The mere presence of these two will shake his entire school.

With a simple smile on his lips, he muttered.

"This new generation of young people is really interesting."

Moving closer to the files, it was possible to see the name of the two students.

Victorique de Blois

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka.

Another story idea.

The plot will start by following the canon up to the points of divergence. The first of these will be in the 3rd volume, the second in the 5th. However, even if it starts following the original plot, there will still be several differences because of Victorique's presence, and this will have a considerable impact on the first arc.

The original idea is to do 2,000 to 5,000 words per chapter.

Tell me what you think about this prologue.