Anubhav's Entry - Truth reveled

Next Morning all Came at early morning and that also before time because The Officer from the IB branch is supposed to arrive at early morning ...all were waiting for him... while Nayab was tensed...

Nayab: (pov) pata nahi aaj kya hoga... Anubhav aur Appi ka face off kaise hoga....

Soon a car arrived and stopped in front of MPT ...A Tall man wearing glasses got down of the car and Badnam and Iqbal became shocked..

Iqbal: ye Anubhav sir hai n..

Badnam: are bilkul Anubhav sir hai koi shak...

Anubhav: Badnam ek kadak adrak wali chai..

He ordered in a Strong voice...

Badnam: abhi laya sir...

Anubhav started moving inside the Thana..While he was passing in front of HM's Cabin door...he just took a glance at Haseena who was busy in some file work..he was happy to see her after long time span of 1 year...but Still he was angry on her thus he wore his glasses back and Moved inside the MPT...

Two heavy pairs of legs made an eco in the thana making everyone Attentive and Shocked...All stood up from their respective place with wide eyes... While Nayab Came infront of him...he removed the Glasses ...and looked at her...he was About to say something when KS interrupted who was in a hell Shocked state...she spoked in a fumbled manner..

Karishma: A..A..Anu B..Bhaiya aap zinda hai..

Anubhav looked at her without any expressions...He remembered the moment when KS fired on him , he gulped his pain and said...

Anubhav: (looking into his eyes) Ji Karishma Singh hum jeevit hai aur Apke samaksh bilkul sahi salamat Khade hai...(taking off her eyes from her) Miss.Mallik ko bulaiye Case ki janch padtal shuru karni hai...

Pushpa ji: ap...ap hai vo IB ke Adhikari..

Anubhav: ji pushpa ji kya ab ap Miss.Mallik ko bulane ka kasht karengi...

Nayab: hum bulate hai ..

Nayab Moved towards Haseena's cabin and informed her that the IB officer is arrived...

Haseena Came out from her cabin and Was Shocked to see the person...

Haseena: A.. Anubhav!!

That was the only word she could utter ...and his name from her mouth fluttered his heart...
Both the pairs of Eyes were moist and dipped into eachother... Both moved towards eachother...and stopped exactly infront of each other.... everyone was tensed looking them in front of each other....
Haseena Remembered the scene when she fired two bullets on him....she Remembered how he ruined her feelings Towards him and took her legs back..
Anubhav looked at her legs and smiled painfully..

Haseena: Ap..Ap zinda hai ?

Anubhav again looked at her ..

Anubhav: hai bhi aur nahi bhi..hase..Miss.Mallik..

Haseena felt a pinch into her heart listening Miss.Mallik She was craving for Haseena ji from his mouth but He didn't spelled her name...she gulped..

Nayab: Anubhav..ap Appi ko sach bata dijiye...(Anubhav sternly looked towards Nayab) Tabhi sabko case clear hoga aur hum aage badh payenge...

Haseena : kaisa sach??

Karishma: Ha..Haa bolo Nayab kaisa sach..

Nayab : (looking towards Anubhav) Anubhav ka sach.. Anubhav ne ek saal pehele jo kiya vo jan bujh kar kiya ...iss desh keliye kiya...Ye mere senior IB agent Anubhav Singh Inhone iss desh ke khatir Apna Naam , Apni Izzat yaha tak ki apna wajood bhi mitti mein mila diya taki ye dushmano se dosti kar ke uss tak Phoch sake jo Iss desh ke khilaf Shariyantra rach raha hai....