The mysterious locked room

Next day ...

Haseena Woke up at 5am and found herself cupped in his heavenly arms...
He was looking as if an innocent baby is sleeping his most preciously favourite teddy bear...
Haseena smiled and kissed his cute cheeks

she looked at the watch and realised that its now time to move out of his room...she can't take any chance for their mission...after all romance is not more important than their duty...

She slowly slowly tried to come out of his grip when he pulled her more closer...

Anubhav: ruk jaiye n priye...

Haseena : Anubhav please hume jane dijiye...kisi ne agar hume yaha apke kamre mein dekh liya n toh aafat aa jayegi...

Anubhav: aafat toh aa jayegi agar hume humari savere wali kiss nahi mili toh...

Haseena : Anubhav...ab n paake wale besharam hai...

Anubhav: ab apni Ardhangini se prem kar rahe hai isme besharmi wali konsi baat hai?

Haseena : Anubhav...

Anubhav immediately pulled her  in his embrace and hugged her ...

Haseena : Anubhav

Anubhav: apko chodne ka maan nahi kar ra priye...

Haseena: par hume Jana hoga n?!

Anubhav: (closing his eyes) hmmm...

Haseena stayed in his embrace for a while

Haseena : ab hum jaye?

Anubhav: nahi bolna chahte hai par nahi bol nahi sakte...jaiye

He freed her making a puppy face...

Haseena moved out of the bed composing herself...she was about go but stopped...she turned and quickly pecked his both the cheeks and left...

Well Anubhav was super surprised on her sudden act he touched the placed where she kissed and a teenager smile appered on his face...

He got up from his bed and started with his morning routine...

Here Haseena too went to her room and got ready...

All the people came down for breakfast... Anubhav too was moving towards the dinning area but some voices grabbed his attention...
H

e peeped inside the door and saw Bakshi raging at his gaurds...

Bakshi: aj subha mai jab Abhinav ke kamre ke paas se guzar raha tha toh tum log so rahe the...Maine shurvat mein keh diya tha ki Abhinav ki security mein mujhe koi bhi dhilaiee nahi chahiye...

Gaurd 1 : sorry sir next time dhyaan rakhnege...

Gaurd 2 : yes sir please pardon!!
Next time koi shikayat ka mauka nahi milga...

Bakshi: their is no next time for you bloody bastards...you guys are fired... leave!!

Anubhav hids behind a pillar when the cops were getting out of his room...He sensed something fishy...it wasn't the first time that Bakshi was firing someone from his job but this time he felt like he was acting to be angery

Anubhav: (pov) kahi iss Bakshi ko humpar sandeh toh nahi hogaya? Parantu sandeh hua bhi hai toh inn suraksha kartaon ko naukri se nikalne ka kya arth hai??

He moved down the stairs and went to the dinning areas all sat upon the chair when Anubhav saw the Gaurds leaving...he looked at Nayab and signalled at her something...

Nayab: O my god mam...I forgot.

Haseena sensed something serious

Haseena : what?

Nayab: aj hume deal karni hai aur mai deal ke papers toh Hotel mein he chod aiee

Billu: Are how can be so Irresistible??

Anubhav: irresponsible!!

Billu: irresponsible!! (To Anubhav) smart haa !!

Anubhav glared at Billu and Billu looked down...

Nayab: mai abhi lekar aati hu...

Haseena nodded and Nayab left...

She followed the Guards by the car in which they came...the car stopped behind The Bakshi's house...

Nayab: ye Basement ke pass ane ka kya matalab??

The guards moved down and entered the basement...

Nayab followed them tactfully and she to entered the basement...
The guys entered in one of the door of the tacy basement...when nayab entered into the door she was shocked to see the scenario

Her eyes went wide...

Nayab: yaha toh Bakshi ne drugs ki jeeti jagti factory laga rakhi hai...

She moved a little inside and found a girl with black hoddie...he back was facing Nayab's face...
She slowly slowly turned around and nayab quickly concealed herself behind the wall...she peeped by being behind the wall and she got shocked to see the face...

Maybe you must have guessed it...

Yes she saw gauri's face...

She immediately took out her phone and clicked her picture...

She sent the pic to Haseena and asked "Is Gouri present their"

Here at other side haseena immediately saw the message and got shocked because yes actually gauri was sitting right in front of her...she immediately texted her " Yes she is here"

Nayab read the message...

Nayab: ab toh ye confirm hai ki ye Gauri ki Humshakal hai...par akhir iss Humshakal ka raaz kya hai?

Nayab was about to leave from the place when her eyes went on a locked room...she remembered that Haseena also saw a locked room at Bakshi's house...

Nayab: aakhir iss band kamre ke peeche ka raaz kya hai??

Nayab saw Gauri's look a like coming towards her direction thus she immediately left the place...

She went back to Bakshi's house and informed Anubhav, Haseena , Karishma and Billu about what she saw their...

Anubhav went in a deep thought...

Karishma: (pov) bhaiya ke dimag mein kya chal raha hai??

__________________________________

Precap: Anubhav's Next move

__________________________________