Haseena at Bakshi's place

Same afternoon...
Anuseena Reached Bakshi's house and Gauri and Her Mother whole heartedly welcomed Miss.Kavya Agrawal and Mr.Brijesh

Anubhav: Gauri ye log Humare buisness partners hai ...deal khatam hone tak yehi rukege...
Inke rehene ka itazam karwado...

Gauri : Haa ...vaise ap log kya lenge...chai ya coffee??

Billu: Chai.. Anubhav interrupted

Anubhav: Nahi lenge ...Gauri..
Abhi lunch ka samay hai n..sab lunch lenge...

Haseena : ji...It's lunch time..

Billu:(murmuring)  Mahila police Thane mein DSP bankar dadagiri aur yaha Abhinav ban kar dadagiri...Billu the Spy ki khushi nahi dekhi jati inse...

Anubhav: kuch kaha apne Mr.Brijesh??

Bilku: no...no...not at all

Anubhav: Good !!

Gauri: Darling tum fresh ho jao tab tak mai inhe room dikhati hu...

When Gauri said "Darling" to Anubhav Haseena Cleared her throat...

Haseena: (frown tone) Jaiye Jaiye Mr.Abhinav apki fiance apse itne pyaar se bol rahi hai n...ap jaa kar fresh ho jaiye...

Anubhav: (pov) hum toh kuch bolte bhi nahi hai phir bhi priye hum par he Krodhit ho jati hai ...

Anubhav nodded like a obedient child and left...

Here Gauri Showed Billu and Haseena ji their respective rooms...

Haseena took a quick bath and got ready wearing the dress which Anubhav gave to her ...
She took final glance at the mirror before leaving and went down for lunch..

Here all were gathered in the dinning area for lunch...Haseena came... Anubhav's jaws dropped looking at his beautiful wife...
Her look was breathtaking even in the attire of Kavya ... Anubhav was not able to take off his eyes from Her and thus he was shamelessly staring at her...

{Vaise tho dekh apni he biwi ko rahe hai par Filhal mahashay shayad ye bhul chuke hai ki vo Anubhav nahi Abhinav hai }

Billu Faked a cough in order to bring Him out of the gaze...

Anubhav immediately looked at othe side...
Haseena looked at Anubhav...
She moved towards the chair and sat exactly opposite to him...

Gauri Served everyone and sat beside Anubhav...
Haseena took a glance at Gauri and then at Anubhav...their eyes met she instructed him to focus on eating...

Bakshi: let's begin...Miss.Kavya I hope apko Meri wife ke haath ka khana pasand ayega...

Haseena : Indian khana hai ...of course pasand ayega...humare Indian Khane jawab nahi ...

Bakshi: of course...koi jawab nahi...

All quietly started eating when Anubhav got a naughty idea looking at Haseena...he moved his right leg towards her legs and softly started rubbing his leg on her's ...haseena got shocked by his action ...he looked at Anubhav who was already looking at her with a naughty smile...

Haseena: (pov) kisi bhi waqt romance sujhta inhe...kya karu mai iss insan ka

Anubhav slides his leg upwards on her left leg.. haseena's eyes went wide... nervousness surrounded her stomach in the name of butterflies...
She requested him to stop..but Mr.Sigh isn't over with the footies  yet thus he rubbed his leg more softly giving goosebumps upon her making her cough at real ...
And now her cough was the signal that he should stopped and he too realised that this is it for now and he took his leg back ...

After sometime all were done with the lunch...
Haseena was just taking tour of the house when her legs stopped infront of a locked room...

Haseena : (pov) iss kamre mein tala kyu hai ?? Aisa kya ho sakta hai iss kamre mein... Shayad Anubhav ko kuch pata ho...

She moved away from the room...while she was returning to her room she found two guards standing in front of a room..

She remembered Anubhav's words...

"Bakshi ki nazar hum pe he reheti hai..."

Haseena: (pov) kahi ye Anubhav ka kamra toh nahi??

A maid was moving from their

Haseena : excuse me..

Maid : yes mam..

Haseena: why is that room secured with the guards??

Maid: it's Mr.Abhinav's room ...he is always kept under tight security...

Haseena : why??

Maid: because he has memory loss problem...

Haseena : oh..ok Thank you

The made smiled at Haseena and left...

Haseena: (pov) 24 ghante Bakshi ki kaid mein... Anubhav ko kitni ghutan mehasus hoti hogi ...Jane ap kaise sehete hoge Anubhav ye sab...

Haseena went to her room and layed on the bed...

She recalled Anubhav's words and the mades words...

"Bakshi ki nazar hum pe he reheti hai..."

"he is always kept under tight security..."

Haseena : pichle 6 mahine se itni ghutan bhari zindigi jane Anubhav kaise jee rahe hai...
Jis Insan ke karan barbadi mili uss insan ko har subha haste hue muskurahat ke saath Jane kaise Anubhav face karte hoge...kitni baar ghussa ayaa hoga Anubhav ko par vo andar he andar jhulaste rahe...Kitna dard , kitne aasu sama gaya hoga Anubhav ke Andar in 6 mahino mein...

All these thoughts brought tears in Haseena's eyes ...
A knock on the door brought her out of her thoughts...
She immediately wiped her tears and opened the door...

Haseena: app??

Haseena was shocked to see the person...

__________________________________

Precap: Anuseena moment
__________________________________