Chapter 3-Rabbit Mask

The Siren: Chapter 3- Rabbit Mask

"What is this? Is this imagination? It doesn't make sense....I got reborn in the manga I read when I was 9 in my past life. That's my favorite manga from my past life

"But I must say his prank has gone a bit too far." Narumi said

Narumi holds her hands out, and a small plant begins to grow, expanding into a large and lush plant. It stands tall and mighty, looking impressive and mysterious.

Then Natsume jumps high into the air, acting brave and courageous.

"Natsume this is divine retribution!" Narumi says, sounding proud and confident.

With a crack, the plant lands in Natsume's face, stunning her and knocking her to the ground.

"I bet your cute face isn't quite cute anymore," Narumi says, with a wicked grin on her face.

"How could you do such a thing?" Mikan asks, sounding worried and concerned for Natsume's well-being.

She walks over to him, and when she sees his wounded face, she lets out a gasp of surprise.

"Ah!"

When Natsume goes to use her fire Alice, Narumi sensei stops her, stepping on Natsume's hand and preventing her from using her Alice.

"Ugh," Natsume groans, frustrated that she can't use her Alice. But before she could try again, Narumi sensei speaks up.

"You can try to use your alice and Escape, but it's not going happen. Before you even use your alice you'll just end up getting embarrassed by my alice again"

"I find it fun, so you're more than welcome to try" narumi said

"Damn you, you...pervert teacher!" Natsume yells, sounding angry and frustrated.

"Thank you for the compliment," Narumi says with a sly grin, seeming proud of being called a "pervert teacher" by Natsume.

Before Natsume can respond to Narumi's tease, she blows a puff of wind onto Natsume's fae cheeks

"Huh!", Natsume exclaims with a surprised look on her face, before losing consciousness.

"Ey"

"Huh?"

[Sensei is that kid is Alright]

"Don't worry he's Alright" 

'Huh i feel my head its hurt'

"Calliope-chan are you Alright" Narumi asked with worried look

"Lippe-chan are you Alright"

[ my head is hurt only don't worry about me]

"I think we should go to the inside of the academy. Can you walk, Calliope-chan?" Narumi asks, sounding a bit worried and concerned for Caliope's wellbeing.

Calliope raises her hand and gives a thumbs-up as a reply to Narumi's question.

Narumi's arms are wrapped around Natsume, carrying him to the academy and leading the way for Mikan and Caliope.

"Huh? What kind of a place is this?" Mikan asks, sounding amazed and curious about the academy.

'This academy is really huge,' Caliope thought with a look of awe and wonder on her face.

"Welcome, to the Alice Academy. Mikan Sakura and Caliope Miyamizu," Narumi replies, speaking to Mikan and Caliope as if they have already enrolled at the academy.