Chapter 19 -Choosing a Slave

Natsume PoV:

'Who's the hell is him? ?' i stared at the man And saw that rabbit girl carrying his arm i glare at him slightly .

"Let's go ruka" i turn my head with uninterested situation

'But that guy is still bothering my mind that i don't know why? Then i turn my head to that man and saw him he's playing that rabbit girl Hair and that rabbit girl smiling infront of him, that really bothering me and annoying me.

"It's look fun why don't we Try it i also got ticket for you natsume" Kokoroyomi said

"Tch, I'd really play A stupid game like this"

"Hey Pervert black cat why don't you try it Don't judge this game easily you will regret it" the rabbit girl said

"Why would i regret? " i said while glaring at him her expression became blank and shook her head

'Stupid Rabbit'

"Well, if it's such a stupid game, I'm sure beating it would be pretty easy for you, huh?" the dark blue man said i glare at him sharply.

The dark blue hair making me irritating or somehow...

***

Natsume decide to play the game because he was irritating

Natsume's grabbed a weapon from the box and got a mechanical Cockroach. He started to walk to the entrance of the maze, but before entering, he glared at Tsubasa.

"You better keep your hand off bastard"

"Huh? "

"As soon i beat this damn game, I'm going make you my slave" natsume said with glaring at him scary

His Aura read and Tsubasa sweatdropped.

'Maybe I provoked him too much.'Tsuabsa sighed as Natsume finally entered the maze.

//

Natsume walked in and continued to walk straight, after thirty seconds, he stumbled upon on a pathway that had mirrors everywhere.

"Mirror huh? " natsume stared around.

Suddenly, a girl appeared out of the mirror and snatched the mechanical roach, "Yes! I Stole your stuff"

"Well here's your challenge Try taking it back from me withing thirty seconds! Of course, you can't hurt me or the mirrors!" She informed him.

"She's inside The miror...?"

"then If you can make it, you can go on." The girl added, moving around in the mirrors freely around Natsume,

" But I don't think you'll ever make i have the Alice that allows me to go anywhere inside the looking glass!'The girl smiled cheekly, laughing as Natsume stood still, 'I should start counting."

Then the girl hand shakes amd then stared to her hand and saw a Cockroach. She screamed in disgust and threw it back to Natsume.

Then She stayed in her mirror and paled, "What kinda of thing did you bring?! I can't believe this! Take it away!"

Natsume merely walking up to the mirror and held out the Cockroach to the girl,

" EEK! No, No, D-don't get it close to me! I give up! Go away!"

"Tsk. " Natsume turn his head and continued on his walk as he threw up the roach in the air,

//

"Oh, i think natsume beat the first challenge aizzz how dissapointed..."