chapter 1

Hello this is an yandere au enjoy!

Muzan was trapped, he was in the boys locker room with his "bestfriend" who had just murdered everyone in his school. He was pissed off and scared yoriichi was getting closer.

"Stay away!" Muzan said but yoriichi didn't listen he just got closer. Then he realized the door was open. 'the door's open! Should I make a run for it? It wouldn't hurt to try. Right?' He pushed past yoriichi and ran out of the door into a hallway.

He ran into a classroom to try and hide from yoriichi untill he went past him.

Unfortunately luck wasn't on his side as he heard a door open, it was the door to the room next to the one he was in, he decided to go into the closet in the room.

Then the door closed and the door to the room he was in opened.
"Muzan~" He put a hand over his mouth to quiet down his breathing.
"Where are you love~?" Footsteps got closer to the closet. "If you come out now~" "I won't hurt you~." Muzan didn't budge. Then the closet door started to open. 'is there anything i can use to hide?' just as the door opened all the way muzan found something.
'a blanket!' Just as he grabbed it he was pulled out of the closet by yoriichi, he still had the blanket in his hands. "Love~ why would you hide from me? I don't want to hurt you but if you do this again i might have to stab you~" Muzan was shocked at this behavior he's usually calm and caring of others. Then muzan snapped back to reality and threw the blanket over his head , pushed him, and ran out of the room.

He made to the staircase leading to the roof. He knew he couldn't go up there, it would just end up leaving him cornered, he climbed up a couple of stairs and sat down so that he catch his breath. 'why is this happening?' 'why would he even do this?' 'and he called me love where the hell did that come from!?'
Then muzan heard footsteps to his right he got up and started running to the front of the school as that was the closet exit to him.

Though the front of the school is still pretty far away, so he went into a classroom to catch his breath. As he was catching his breath a hand grabbed him and he was pulled to yoriichi's chest. " Love why are you running from me." Yoriichi said that while tighting his grip on his arm. Muzan winched in pain. Yoriichi noticed this. "Did i hurt you?!" Yoriichi said in panic and loosening his girp on his wrist. Muzan saw this as an opportunity to escape. Muzan nodded and he was picked up bridal style by yoriichi and carried to the cafeteria. "Stay here while i get the medkit."
"Okay?" Muzan nodded his head, and yoriichi left.

After a moment he got up and ran to the staircase as it was close to him. He ran up a couple set of stairs.

After about five minutes muzan heard footsteps coming near him.
"Muzan~ if you come out now I won't hurt you~." Muzan decided to go to yoriichi since he would probably get caught. "Yoriichi I'm sorr-" Muzan the fell down the stairs scratching his leg and arm on his way down. Yoriichi caught him at the bottom of the stairs. "Good thing i actually got the medkit huh~." Yoriichi then picked him up and carried him to the cafeteria.

After he finished wrapping up his scratches he picked him up and started carrying him somewhere.
"I can walk you know." Muzan said.
"Fine but you have to hold my hand to make sure you don't escape." Yoriichi put him down and held his hand.

After a little while of walking they reached the front of the school.
"I'm going to bring you to my house ok." Muzan just nodded and followed him to his car. They both got in and yoriichi started driving. "Oh yeah your stuff is in the back love~"
"Stop calling me love."
"Why? I'm just calling you that cause i love you."
"And i hate you so stop calling me that." Yoriichi was a little pissed off at him for saying that.
"Fine."

A few minutes later and he got a call.
He stopped at a gas station and called the person back while getting out of the car and shutting the door.

'he said my stuff is back there he probably ment my bag.' 'my phones in the bag i can use to get help!'
Muzan turned over in the seat and started going through his bag, eventually he found his phone. 'yes!' but when he tried to turn it on it was dead. 'damn it!' he then put the phone back and sat in the seat the correct way. Then yoriichi opened the door.
"Michikatsu's on the phone do you want to say anything to him?" Yoriichi asked. 'michikatsu?, The bastard probably helped him set this up!' muzan took the phone and said.
"Fuck you bastard!" Then he hung up on him. Yoriichi was slightly shocked and took the phone from him, while trying not to hit him.

After yoriichi was calmed down he drove off heading to his house.

Bye!