...Fucking Psychopath!

I love stolas sm!

I'm back! After months I'm finally back! This is going to be a bit longer then normal but enjoy!

"It seems you are suffering from memory lost." The docter- Tamayo...Tamayo said calmly.

"Memory loss?"

"Yes and a couple of wounds that should heal after awhile with proper care. But you can go home." She looked at yoriichi. "Please make sure he doesn't pop open any of the stitches sir."

"I'll try my best." He answered with a smile.

____________________________________________________________________________

"This is where I live?" Muzan asked almost surprised at how big the house was. Almost.

"This is were we live."

"We?"

"Did I forget to mention we're dating."

Muzan didn't buy it why would he date him, what did he even have to offer, sure he's rich but...that's it, why would he date him just for that?

"Oh." Is all he responded with and walked towards the door though as yoriichi was unlocking the door he noticed something shining in a bush, he'll check that out later...

______________________________________ After showing muzan around the house and helping him shower ( which yoriichi really really enjoyed.)   ______________________________________

Yoriichi went downstairs to cook them something, he had told him what it was but muzan couldn't be bothered to remember. But now he could see what was in the bushes.

Once he got downstairs and was about to go out of the house someone grabbed his arm hard.

He instantly pulled his arm away yoriichi grasp.

"Please don't go outside."

"Why?"

"Just don't."

Now muzan was really curious.

"Tell me why and I won't even think about going near this door."

"..."

He doesn't want to tell him? Well fine by him.
Muzan grabbed the door knob, but as soon as the door started to open yoriichi slammed it shut. And before muzan could even say anything yoriichi walked away like nothing happened, like he didn't just act suspicious as hell. Muzan walked to the side of the house far away from yoriichi.

He won't let him go through the door fine, he'll just climb out of window.

Once he was outside he walked to the front of the house but stopped by the bushes. He crouched down and grabbed the object.

What. The. Hell.

Why is a bloody knife in yoriichi's bushes, then the front door opened yoriichi looked at muzan then at the knife.

"Did you kill someone?!"

"..."

"Answer me you bastard!"

Yoriichi walked closer to muzan and he stepped back.

"..It was his own fault, he tried to take you from me."

" You are a fucking Psychopath..."

______________________________________

And that's the end of this chapter... And this story. But don't worry I'll rewrite this whole story in the next couple of chapters and hopefully have something planned for that one. I don't know what au it will be,  the personalitys will change, the storyline will change, though muzan will be the yandere I know that. And I think I'm going to make the au the regular demon slayer era, but obviously set in the sengoku era.

______________________________________

But I love you all and have a great day/night!