Christmas special

Does anyone else just absolutely love httyd?

Anyways this is a Christmas special this chapter has nothing to do with the first two, this is in the future at Christmas.

And I kinda left this Fandom for awhile and I forgot about this book so I'm sorry if the personalitys or the way they act is wrong.

It was Christmas and yoriichi had just woken up, he got out of bed and did his daily routine and got ready, then he went downstairs into the kitchen and looked at the calendar.

"Christmas... maybe I should cook him something special and buy him a gift."

He thought about it for a second.

"Yeah why not and it may even get him to like me more,closer to him finally loving me~"

Yoriichi quickly fed twilight (the cat) and got to making muzan's favorite pancakes, blueberry pancakes unhealthy but delicious.

Once he was done he put everything on the table, he made pancakes, sasuges, eggs, and gave him a glass of milk. Then he heard muzan's alarm go off.

'Perfect timing.' He thought and quickly left grabbing his coat while doing so, it was now time to pick out muzan's gift.

Yoriichi had been to a few stores now and saw nothing he thought muzan would like. He kept going into stores looking for a gift, then he passed a store window a jewelry store, what he had seen really caught his eye. It was a beautiful red necklace, muzan wasn't really big on wearing necklaces though yoriichi saw him wearing them every once and while. He went inside and bought the necklace.

'2,000 dollars just for one necklace hopefully he likes this I really don't want to waste 2,000 dollars.'

He then went back home grabbing some snacks on the way back. When he got there he saw some boy outside his house near the living room window he had a crowbar most likely trying to break in. Yoriichi took his pocket knife out and slowly walked up behind him making sure to not make any noise, when yoriichi was behind the man he stabbed him right through  the chest. He quickly diposed of the body and went inside.

Once he was inside he washed his hands, some blood had gotten on them. After he washed his hands he put up the snacks, then went upstairs to give his muzan the gift.

Once he got upstairs he went into their room. Muzan was sitting on the bed petting the twilight.

"Muzan~ i got you a gift."

"I don't want your fucking gift bastard."

"Come on atleast open it you don't have to keep it."

"... fine..." He said and put down the cat.

Yoriichi smiled and gave muzan the gift, muzan opened the box and he was surprised to see a necklace and a beautiful one at that.

"Do you like it?"

"It's pretty I guess."

He loved the gift yoriichi had gotten him, he then put on the necklace.

"Thanks..."

"No problem love~"

The end.

Sorry this was short and yes muzan did eat what yoriichi made him.