chapter 3

Finally writing chapter 3! Sorry if there's mistakes and if the personalitys are off.

"No." It was a stupid question for yoriichi to ask considering he murdered half of the school and then kidnapped him!

"Ah- well that's ok you'll fall for me eventually. Even if i have to use force." Yoriichi said that with a smile on his face, it sent shivers down muzan's spine.

"Well I have to meet with someone stay here love~" then yoriichi left, left muzan in the house alone. He could easily leave, was this a test?

Yoriichi had blood on his hands on him, turns out the bastard loved muzan. He had no choice he would've tried to steal his muzan.
Now he had to bury him.

Yoriichi was on his way back blood still on him knife on the passenger seat.

When he got there he saw a car. There was someone in the car, no there was two people. He grabbed the knife, opened the door but didn't shut it as that would cause attention.

Once he was close enough he saw that muzan was in the car with a white haired girl. Was she trying to take his muzan!?

He opened the driver side door and immediately stabbed the girl, muzan was in shock yoriichi just killed his friend! Tears started to fall, yoriichi payed no mind to muzan he just kept stabbing and stabbing and stabbing the girl.

"Why would you try to leave?"
Muzan didn't answer he just stared at his now dead friend.

"I don't hurt you, and it could've stayed that way." He then grabbed muzan by the hair and dragged him out of the car and into the house with abit of a struggle.

He threw muzan down the stairs of the basement shut the door and locked it, he would deal with muzan later but for now he had a mess to clean.

That was the end. Who was the girl? Find out in chapter 4!