chapter 1: nice to meet you.

*Jade's pov*

as my alarm clock sounds, I just whine because it's too early and I'm not a morning person, but I have to go to work. I work at a local donut shop around my place I guess it's a good job I can't complain they pay me enough for rent and food so it's not so bad but waking up early isn't also something I want to do but work comes first my landlord was nice enough to understand my situation and just charge me 500 on rent and I can't let him down. 

for my outfit it's nothing big I use a white shirt and black jeans with a green apron on top and as for my hair I just put it in a ponytail. Now as in ride I take the public bus and get there around 7:30 so I'm early because work starts at 8:30. 

*Time passes and Jade gets to work and starts putting donuts in the counter for sale* 

*Jade works and then takes a break and pulls out a book and starts reading it*

aria: damn reading so early its only 9:30 

Jade: you know me it's never too early to read but tell me what are you doing here 

aria: well I wanted to tell you that since I know you get off early today I wanted you to meet my dad! 

Jade: me meet your dad? I mean that sounds cool but doesn't he work late usually? 

aria: he called off since I gave him the idea and he's more then happy to meet you

Jade: well then count me in I'll be happy to meet him

jade: at what time do you want me to come?

aria: 8:00 but I'll pick you up don't worry about the ride 

Jade: okay then I'll see you tonight then

*Time goes by and Jade gets off work and goes home* 

*Jade's Pov*

well, I have to figure out what I'm going to wear tonight I was thinking of a dress or skirt but I'm leaning more towards a skirt.

so, I decided on  a black skirt with brown shirt and black heeled boots and as for my hair I left it curled and my makeup I only put eyeliner and mascara with some lip gloss

now all I'm waiting for is aria to pick me up.

*20 minutes pass by and Aria arrives to pick Jade up*

Jade: wow your car looks cool and very fancy

Aria: thanks, my dad gifted me it for my 18th birthday

Jade: well, he's got great taste I'll give him that

Aria: yes he does but let's get going I don't want him to be kept waiting 

Jade yea your right lets go

*Jade get's in Aria's car and they drive off to her house*

*Jade's Pov*

as we start pulling up to her house I'm just shocked by how big and beautiful her house is and that's when I realize how scared I am to enter her house to even meet her dad at this point I'm just a ball of nerves.

Aria: and we have arrived! 

Jade: you didn't tell me how big your house was now I'm scared...

Aria: will you relax there is nothing to be afraid of my dad is a very nice man and is not scary I promise you that

Aria: now more walking and less talking! 

*Jade's Pov* 

her house is much more beautiful from the inside then the outside whoever picked out these decorations has excellent taste. Aria's house is also clean and organized her whole entry way is probably bigger than my apartment and that says a lot. 

Aria: Dad we are here! 

Lorenzo: there is my princess! you look stunning honey 

Aria: thank you dad now I want you to meet my best friend Jade

*Lorenzo's Pov*

Beautiful. She is beautiful that is all that comes to my mind I've never met anyone as beautiful as her, her smile can light up any room and I can say it has lit up my heart I can stare into her eyes forever. I want to get to meet her more but I also snap out of it when I realize she is my daughter's best friend...

Lorenzo: hello It's nice to meet you Jade
Jade: hi sir It's nice to meet you as well... 

Lorenzo: Lorenzo call me Lorenzo...  

well guys that's it for chapter 1 I hope you guys enjoyed it!! :))