chapter 4: we can't

*Jade's Pov*

since I'm staying the night here, I'm more than anxious because I don't think this was a good idea because I may or may not have a crush on my best friend's dad. 

Aria: here you can borrow these shorts and big shirt 

Jade: thanks so am I going to sleep on the floor?

Aria: oh no silly you are sleeping in the guest room it's next to my dad's room 

Jade: Oh, okay then I will see you tomorrow morning...

Aria: okay goodnight bestie! 

*Jade's Pov* 

as I left Aria's room, I felt a knot start to form in my stomach this really isn't a good idea how can I be next to Lorenzo's room, and OMG I shouldn't even think about that. 

I opened the first room I saw and entered since I saw no one there I looked around until I saw pictures of Lorenzo with Aria that's when I realized this was Lorenzo's room...

Lorenzo: OH DEAR!

Jade: Oh my God Lorenzo! I'm so sorry! I didn't know this was your room I thought this was the guest room!

*Jade's Pov*

as I saw him all I could think is how handsome he is but I also realized he is shirtless... 

*Lorenzo's Pov*

I forget about the entire world and just look at her in that oversized shirt she looks so cute, and I also notice how she is looking at me and I'm shirtless I could tell she is blushing and she instantly covers her eyes she is so damn cute.

Jade: I'm sorry once again Lorenzo...

*Lorenzo comes closer too Jade*

Jade: I... 

*Lorenzo bends down and whispers into Jade's ear*

Lorenzo: You should go get some rest dear. 

Jade: yea...your right sir goodnight

Lorenzo: It's Lorenzo remember that. 

Jade: yes Lorenzo.. 

*Jade's Pov* 

as I walk out of his room, I could just feel so many butterflies and anxious because we are playing a dangerous game here and even Tho I know it's dangerous I can't help but want to play more. 

*Lorenzo's Pov*

she was so close to me, and we were alone as much as I wanted to just grab her face and kiss her I knew I couldn't and shouldn't so I sent her to her room even Tho I knew I wanted her to stay with me. 

*The next morning*

Jade: Aria I know it's early but can you take me home I have to get to work.

*Jade's Pov* 

I notice that Lorenzo is passing by and dressed in a blue suit ready to go to work he looks so professional.

Lorenzo: hey everything alright Jade...? 

Jade: yea I just need to get home so I could change and get to work.

Aria: Dad can you just please take her I'm tired.

Lorenzo: oh, uh yes ofc I can

*Lorenzo's Pov* 

must my own daughter put me in these situations she doesn't make this easy for me just thinking about being alone with her in my car makes me nervous I need to compose myself.

Lorenzo: you ready to go Jade?

Jade: oh yes ofc 

*Jade and Lorenzo leave, and he opens the door to his car for Jade*

Jade: thank you Lorenzo.

Lorenzo: yea your welcome.

*Jade's Pov*

we sat there in his car in silence could it have gotten any more awkward I don't think so.

Jade: I'm still sorry for last night Lorenzo...

Lorenzo: It's okay Jade you don't have to keep saying sorry 

Lorenzo: I found it cute how you were blushing

Jade:...I was blushing...?

Lorenzo: I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that-

Jade: I blushed because you looked handsome Lorenzo.

*Lorenzo looks at Jade in the eyes*

Jade: I'm so sorry I shouldn't have said that...That was wrong-

Lorenzo: I'm sorry-

Jade: For wha-

*Lorenzo grabs Jade by her face and kisses her and Jade kisses him back*

*Jade then pulls back*

Jade: This isn't right Lorenzo your my best friend's dad we shouldn't have...we can't... 

Lorenzo: this feels right Jade

Jade: yes but it's not right-

Lorenzo: I will not let anyone turn this into something wrong. 

Jade: it feels right but it's wrong Aria will hate me...

Lorenzo: I know we can't and that we shouldn't, but I want this, and you might not-

Jade: I...I do want this.. 

well that escalated !! drama will only become bigger.... 

see you in the next chapter lovesss :)))