chapter 17: forgiveness

*Jade's Pov*

I'm kind of still shocked that Aria wants to talk to both me and Lorenzo because she blocked me on everything and I'm nervous on what she wants to tell us I hope I didn't get Lorenzo in trouble with her. 

*They arrive to a dinner place and as they enter, they are seated to a far table in the corner*

Aria: I have a reason to want to invite you both here and it's to talk to you both and get things off my chest and talk like mature people no yelling just civilized.

Lorenzo: I agree with you 

Aria: Jade I'd like to start off with you because I' am aware that I said very hurtful things to you and put all the blame on you I also shifted all my anger on you which wasn't right at all so I would like to say I'm sorry for that because all the names I called you weren't true your none of those things. I was hurt because you broke your promise but at the same time, I was too busy yelling that I never gave you a chance to explain yourself and tell me what happened why you decided to be with my dad...

Jade: I know I broke your trust Aria, and I will always be sorry to you for that but I tried so hard  to keep my promise to you and I should have but the love I have and grew for your dad completely broke all rules and yes it was wrong what I did but I will never say that what I had with Lorenzo was wrong because as much as it looked wrong to other people it feels right to us because you can't control what your heart wants or loves and that's the worst part you don't choose what your heart wants. 

Aria: I didn't realize how much you loved him Jade, I thought you were just taking it as fun and were going to leave him that's another reason why I got so mad because I got scared since it's been a long time since my dad fell in love and another thing was, I thought you wanted to replace my mom...

Jade: Aria...I didn't know you felt like that but I can promise you one thing I'll never replace your mom nor was that ever my intention yes I love Lorenzo but I still see you as my best friend nothing more than that your also like a sister to me I love you and can never replace your mom because mom you only had one and still do even though she isn't with you physically she's with you spiritually. 

*Aria Hugs Jade and cries*

Aria: I'm so sorry once again 

Jade: don't be the one who should say sorry to you a million times more is me. 

*Aria goes Infront of her dad*

Aria: as for you dad I also owe you an apology because I called you a pervert and judged your relationship with Jade just because she's younger than you and it was wrong because just because she's younger I turned it wrong when it shouldn't be like that, I turned an innocent and relationship with consent into something disgusting because of my dirty mind and I'm really sorry for that 

Lorenzo: princess I accept your apology, but I also am sorry for getting with your best friend and causing you that pain and that feeling of betrayal I out of all people would have never wanted to cause you that pain or put you through that pain so please forgive me princess 

Aria: Of course, I forgive you dad I forgive you and Jade I love the both of you too much to stay mad over some small fight 

*The three of them hug* 

Jade: well since we are all together, I'd like to share some news 

Aria: what is it? how's the baby?

Lorenzo: yea love I saw you come out of the ultrasound room 

Jade: well, I found out the gender of the baby... 

Both of them: WHAT IS IT?!

Jade: it's a baby boy 

*Lorenzo and Aria start cheering*

Aria: congratulations I'm happy for the both of you I'm going to be a big sister to a baby boy!!

so, guys all is well and it's right now happy in paradise problems were set aside now how much peaceful will it remain? 

I will see you next chapter :))