chapter 15: here's life

*Jade's Pov*

it's been 2 weeks since Aria found out about Lorenzo and me, I haven't spoken to Lorenzo since what happened he has tried to reach out to me by call and text, but I don't answer him, and it kills me because I want to talk to him and tell him how our baby is growing inside me each day, but I know it's better this way. When I said that Aria came above me, I meant it because she is his daughter, I was just his girlfriend, and I won't life when they left, I cried so much to the point I couldn't breathe but that's because I lost someone I wanted forever and my best friend but that was my own fault. Aria blocked me on everything the next day and I don't blame her how much I wish I could ask her for her forgiveness but at the end of the day my sorrys won't fix anything it won't fix the fact I hurt her and broke my promise not only do I want to check up on her but on Lorenzo how much I miss both, but I hope they are both doing better.

*Aria's Pov*

2 weeks since it all went down, and I don't know how to feel besides hurt and betrayed by both my father and ex best friend I won't lie I practically put all the guilt on Jade and said so much hurtful things to her that realizing now I feel bad for saying. I also went to the point of saying that I wouldn't accept my half-brother and I regret that too because that innocent life growing inside her has no fault nor should receive my anger or hate  besides all that I miss Jade and wish I could give her a chance to explain herself because I didn't let her talk but my pride is too big to go looking for her or texting her I did block her on everything so she won't be able to reach out to me. Now as in for my dad he works like usual, but I do notice a big change he isn't smiling, and he is depressed when he comes back from work, he goes to his room he only comes down to eat dinner with me and I don't know how to feel about that because he doesn't seem like the same man it's like he really was happy with her and now he is down and it does make me feel bad I think about this whole situation every night because as much as they were in the wrong I had some fault because I never let them explain themselves. 

*Lorenzo's Pov*

I honestly feel like shit I have no energy to do nothing I just want to be in bed but the reason I even get up for work is for my daughter I still love her, and I do this for her and I'm not only sad over not having Jade by my side but because I hurt my own daughter who didn't deserve this. I want her to be able to forgive me one day it would mean a lot to me but another thing I want is to be able to be with Jade again see how our child grows inside her I love her too much to be okay with the separation I have tried texting her and calling her calls and text she doesn't respond too, and I want to hope she and our baby are doing good. I want to hug her and kiss her being without her is killing me and I know what we did was wrong, but this love was too strong that we broke every rule we risked it all and as bad as it might sound, I'd do it again for her just differently without anyone coming out hurt but that would be impossible because love isn't easy not when it's true.  

*Jade's Pov*

I really do wonder how Aria and Lorenzo are I wish they are both alright and happy but so far here is where life is and what I can say is this feels unreal. 

I know this is like a short chapter, but this is basically like chapter to show how the characters are and I guess you can see deep down none of them are doing the best :/

Hope you enjoyed reading all of their Pov's  :))