chapter 7: I trust you

*Jade's Pov*

as the date was going well, I kept thinking how I wanted to share things with Lorenzo because I feel like I can trust him it's not even a feeling I know I can trust him. 

Lorenzo: what's going through your head Ma Cherie? 

Jade: what do you mean? 

Lorenzo: you seem to be in your thoughts everything okay?

Jade: Everything is perfect just I wanted to share some things with you since it is our first date, I feel like it's a right place to discuss things and because I trust you.

Lorenzo: your right and I want you to share things that you are ready to share if you aren't ready to share certain things, I'll understand, okay? 

Jade: I'm ready to share everything

Lorenzo: very well I'm all ears' Mon Ange
Jade: well first things first this is my first date, and you were my first kiss 

*Lorenzo's Pov*

as she told me I was her first kiss I felt so happy because I'm glad I was the one who took something so special and something clearly, she never wanted to give anyone else but me. I'm glad I was the one who kissed her and knowing no one has kissed her soft and beautiful lips makes me feel so relieved because she's mine and I'm her first kiss how much I hope I'm her last. 

Jade: you alright Lorenzo?

Lorenzo: yes, just I feel honored to have given you your first kiss.  

Jade: I've been waiting on someone like you to give that up and I luckily found you to give something so special like that up. 

Lorenzo: I'm glad you did Mon Coeur... 

Jade: now something else I want to tell you is how I moved out of my parent's house when I turned 18 

Lorenzo: is it okay to ask why?

Jade: yes, ofc well what happened was they would always be mean to me and make me feel less like I wasn't capable of anything, and I got tired of it, so I saved up enough money and moved out and after that I haven't heard of them again. 

Lorenzo: I'm proud of you for moving out and working hard like you do and I want you to know you are very capable of whatever you set your little mind too Ma Cherie. 

Jade: thank you Lorenzo for believing in me and thank you for being here by my side 

Lorenzo: no, I should be thinking you Ma Cherie...because ever since you came into my life I smile more, and you have only made my life better and as long as I live you will always have me forever, I promise you that.  

*Jade blushes and Lorenzo grabs her hand and kisses it*

Lorenzo: I also want to share with you since I trust you with my heart 

Lorenzo: ever since my wife passed, I haven't fallen in love I had hook ups, but they never meant anything to me that is until you came into my life you are the only girl, I have eyes for and the only one who after all these years stood out to me and caught my eye I won't lie to you I got scared because I knew you were 18 and I was older by a lot but my intentions for you aren't nothing but pure I promise you that Jade.

Jade: you being older then me never bothered me Lorenzo yes I knew people would judge and talk but I don't care because I know what we have is special and innocent I would never let anyone turn this into something wrong because it's not no matter what anyone says.

Jade: I know Aria would say something probably hate me but trust me when I say this the moment, she finds out I want you to put her first she's your daughter you would need to put her feelings first it's what's right.  

Lorenzo: listen Jade I know she is my daughter and I love her with every bone in my body, but I also won't let her dictate my happiness that isn't right yes, I would put her above anyone but when it comes to my love life, she doesn't have a say because that's my happiness and something that she doesn't have the right to decide over. 

Jade: so, what if she does find out?

Lorenzo: I'd try to talk to her but just because she doesn't listen doesn't mean I'd give you up because I know she would want me to be happy and her making me give you up wouldn't make me happy I know she wouldn't understand but she would one day if she ever found herself in a situation like that and how much I hope she doesn't because it is hard but you can't decide who your heart falls for you can't control that no matter how much you try or hold back if you are meant with that person you will find them again or it will just happen. 

Jade: your right on that because falling for you was the most unexpected thing but the best unexpected thing to happen to me falling for you Lorenzo felt right it feels right.

Jade: you know what they say sometimes the best love is the unexpected kind the one you don't plan but it just happens. 

*Lorenzo smiles at Jade and gets up to go to her and she also get's up he holds her hands and kisses her*

Lorenzo: falling for you Jade is the best thing that I have ever done. 

love is in the air people gosh to find someone like Lorenzo...I mean a girl can dream right!

Anyways hope you guys enjoyed this and I'll see you next time ! :))