Chapter ??? : Arceus Encounter

Lumiose Hotel

10:00 PM KST

Ash falls asleep and he experienced a interesting dream to say the least, When he fell asleep it looked like he is back in Sinnoh in what it seems like a maze till he encounters... No it can't be... ARCEUS?

Arceus speaks: "Thy Shalt assign Thou to a special mission to save the world, Thou shalt save the world from the corrupted enemies, Thou shalt protect this world from evil.... Chosen one, Thy hatched from an egg and Thy created the world in 7 days, Thy shalt trust you Chosen One..."

Ash wakes up from his dream. He checked the timer it was 7:00 am in the morning, he plans to explore Lumiose city after the odd dream he had, theres no way Arceus is referring to Ash when he talks about" The Chosen One" Right?

He then decides to visit professor Sycamore and Sycamore keeps getting reports of weird dreams encountering a Pokémon named Arceus.. Professor Sycamore was told about Ash's dream while everyone else was dreaming of Arceus saying "Thou is not the chosen one" Ash was instead greeted by Arceus given some sort of Mission and professor Sycamore decided to have Hypno and Drowzee to stay with Ash for the rest of the day in case of encountering the dream.

Once at night Sycamore visits ash's room to investigate about his dream, although Sycamore specializes in Mega Evolution he also is researching the fact that some trainers who own keystones have at least encountered a dream like Ash once in their lives and when Ash fell asleep the results the next day was shocking, the Dream Ash had somehow involved the Regional Split where Arceus commands Regigigas to split the World into regions and the legend says that one day the evil shalt attack the world starting with Kalos and a chosen one will attempt to save the world, this was a shocking discovery but this material is highly classified and only Ash and Sycamore knows about this discovery.

So uhh this chapter is more of a side chapter i hope to make chapter 3 after this