Chapter 4: The Santalune Gym

Santalune City
10:00 AM KST

Ash and Serena both arrived at Santalune City they both went straight away to the Pokémon center and Serena told her mom she's traveling with Ash a week ago so their mom's know what they have been doing and Serena said "Ash we should have a group video call with our mom's to tell them what we've been doing they might get worried we haven't contacted them in a week" and Ash simply nods and goes to the video call booth in the Pokémon cemter, Delia and Grace answered the call and First they greeted their children and then greeted each other and Delia says "So Ash why did you call us?" and Ash says "Well we judt want to inform you that we are still alive" and both of their mothers said "Awww our children is now a couple!" and both ash and serena replied "MOMMMMM!!!!" Serena blushed while Ash is just standing there. Eventually they ended the call and Serena thought to herseld 'Me and Ash a couple? I guess...' but Serena was interrupted by Ash saying Serena let's go to the Santalune Gym!

They eventually arrived at the Gym and Alexa greeted them "Bonjour Ash! I'm guessing you're going to challenge my sister and who's that girl right next to you is she your girlfriend?" Alexa said, Serena blushed and Ash said "Yes I'm going to challenge the gym and Serena isn't my girlfriend"

After a lot of talking they finally battled Viola

"I'll be referee" says Alexa and Alexa shouted "BATTLE START!!!" and Ash shouted "Go Fletchling!" and Viola shouted "go vivillion!"

"Fletchling use peck!"

"Vivillion use confusion!"

Serena watches the two battling while sitting on a bench

"Fletchling use tackle

Fletchling came out of nowhere and tackled vivillion and then Ash switched Pokémon to Charizard and basically everyone was shocked because they didn't know ash had a charizard

" Charizard use flamethrower! " and Vivillion fainted then Viola says "Go ladyba!" and Ash returns charizard and says "Go Fletchling!" Fletchling was insanely fast and was able to sweep Ladyba and Viola says "Go heracross!" and Ash returned Fletchling to switch Pokémon and he shouts "Go Sceptile!" then Ash remembered he owned a Keystone and a Mega stone for Sceptile and Ash did his first ever Mega evolution but something was wrong.....

Sceptile goes beserk and Alexa explains to Ash "Ash since it's Sceptile's first time to Mega Evolve it goes wild because it's new and Sceptile needs some practicing before fully controlling the Mega Evolution" Ash then nodded and Switched to Froakie "Froakie use Bubble!" Froakie used Bubble and Heracross is down, Viola says "Congrats Ash here's the Bug Badge as proof you have defeated me" and Ash does his signature victory pose and Alexa says "Ash you're still the same even if you matured since Unova"

End of Chapter