Continued - Ten

Sydney Amour ' Mackenzie

" You look so pretty ma " Duck said to as he opened the car door , too his blue 2021 track hawk.

" Thank you, you look good too boo ! "

I got in as he walked to his side, I seen a gun in the side of the door on my side making me laugh.

This boy keeps guns all in his cars at this point.

" You love guns at this point "

" Got to keep 'em with me, you know how to use one ? "

" Hell yeah i thought i told you that "

" You probably did, wanna go to the gun range one day ? "

" Yes but it will have to be when we come back from our sister trip "

" You right, what ever you want off this menu make sure you get it fr ni cus you be acting like you scared to get what you want when you with me "

" Lmao okay but it's not that it's just i hate when people spend money on me like a lot other then my daddy but i get what you saying "

" I feel you but with me whatever i got , is what y'all got "

I started smiling and nodding my head to the music.

" Is you gone stay with me tonight after we leave here "

" Yes i can so we can go get stanky in the morning "

" My baby really like you, because she don't like other ppl besides the regular daily folks "

" I like her fr too , she a nice  baby and yeah because when she ain't want joe for me we all was surprised "

" Yes she love her papa she will leave anybody for him, but with you idk "

" She must kno im a good person not only for you but for her too "

" Yes you may be good for us, that's why we ain't gone rush nothing we gone move slow "

" Go with the flow yes but i like you Sydney "

" I like you too , Hassan "

We came to a stop, and it was a restaurant looked real busy.

Duck had found a spot in the parking garage, and then we got out once we parked.

" Oh yeah sexy, sky said take pictures so make sure you get ready once we get in "

" She and You get on my nerves " I said rolling my eyes playfully

" Just sounded so illiterate with that " He said laughing making me laugh

" Spell illiterate " I said and then he stopped

" Not finna play with you and that nine letter word "

" It's very much ten but okay sis " I said as we laughed and he held the door open for me to go in.

The lady at the front led us to our seat, and we sat down on across from each-other.