Seventeen

Skylar Mackenzie

" Good morning stank " Splain turned to me saying

" Good-morning bae, i can't kiss you cuz my breath "

" Man you better give me kiss " He said pulling us close and started kissing

" How did you feel like last night ? "

" I feel like it's gone be easy, and they gone love each-other "

" I'm surprised he slept in this crib "

" Me too after that milk bottle i knew he wasn't getting up no time soon, how do you feel about it ? "

" It went smooth, she's nice and i'm glad she can talk" I said getting up to go brush my teeth and wash my face

" Yes it is, bae i think we forgot the hair stuff for her like bows and things "

" You right i'll run to the hair store by sydney house to get some, we supposed to be going to exhilarate today "

" I just cash app you,n we was talking in the body group chat about it last night"

" Why did you do that, i'm about to send it back "

" Don't piss me off bae, and since she can't eat eggs what can i feed them ?

" Oatmeal and give them some fruit with the juicy juice "

" Alright let me get up " Splain said putting his shirt back on

I grabbed my purse " Ok i'll be back bae "

" Okay mama call me if some happen "

I went downstairs and went out the door and locked it.

In the car i played some music and made my way to the hair store that's like 10 minutes from here.

I was gone stop to Syd house for like 10 minutes since it was right there.

Rapping the lyrics with lil poppa i got interrupted by my daddy calling, " Man " I said out loud and just answered.

" Good morning Skylar "

" Good morning "

" How are you? Did you get a baby yesterday too "

" I'm alright and yes i got a girl name amaya that's 3"

" How was it last night and do you have everything you need for her i know kyson straight "

" It was good both of them get along but that was never a worry because my kyson so nice and we have about everything you can get whatever you want extra i'll send sizes and things "

" Ok and he too nice, can i get them this weekend ? "

" Like what Friday & Saturday ? "

" Yeah "

" You getting everyone or just my two ? "

" Everybody "