Eleven

Skylar Monae ' Mackenzie

" Girl so how was it last night ? " I asked syd sitting on the bed with her

" It was very much awesome like i had a lot of fun it was a vibe definitely and he's no nice "

" I'm so happy you had fun because you don't like to talk to no one, and yes duck is nice so do you like him ? "

" I think so but i don't wanna rush it but he's so genuine "

" Yes take all the time you want and im happy your talking more and everything other then aubree and us he might be your happy place fr "

" Ima take that in , what about you do you like splain ? Did you have fun last night ? "

" Yes i like him he real not only to me but to kyson for real you should of seen them last night my baby was crawling and smiling with drewl coming out his mouth playing with splain and i had fun last night a laidback vibe "

" We deserve it , happy for us forreal & is he crawling more ?? "

" Yes we does & he goes faster a little too "

" Where he at anyways ?!? "

" In the back yard with the boys , daddy said he was about it to bring aubree when i talked him said they was going for breakfast first "

" Yeah with some lady he must like her fr keep mentioning her , longs my baby okay and he happy "

" Right, i'm hungry laf "

" Me too let's go out here and see what they talking about "

We got up and went down stairs " Your stuff packed ? "

" I'm doing that tonight i got everything tho what about you ? "

" Pack and ready babbyyy "

" How ready ? " She asked going to the kitchen

" Front door type of ready "

" Oh we lit fasho "

We went out back , kyson was on the little play set and the boys been smoking sitting in the chairs ..

" Fuck going on " I said making them laugh

" Ain't shit cuz wassup ? " Duck said

" Shit I'm hungry tho y'all "

" What y'all want us to go get some ? "

" Yeah we gone order and pay for it online and y'all go get it "

" From way locs chicken and waffles ? "

" Yeah y'all want some ? "

" I just want some chicken " Splain said

" Duck you want some ? " Syd asked scrolling on her phone

" Some waffles i would of preferred yours but they will work "