Twelve

Sydney Amour ' Mackenzie

I was brushing my teeth after getting aurbee dress and ready for daycare ... I was dress to with some tights on , some crocks and my nike jacket along with my bonnet

Wiping my face off i went back into the room to see duck playing with her and she was smiling " Good morning "

" Good morning stank, that mouth of yours some elseeee "

" Had you snoring yeah i know , and that mouth of yours we lit "

" Too lit you ain't see nun yet, but y'all leaving after you take aubree right ? "

" Yes " I said calling my daddy

" Goodmorning baby " He said when the phone connected

" Goodmorning just letting you know i'm finna take her don't forget to pick them up "

" I never forget about them stop worrying, make sure they have a snack bag we ain't going straight home afterwards "

" I told sky , i got them one wya "

" Some way you not, now make sure y'all have fun and please be safe "

" We will and thank you i love you "

" I love you more " He said then i hung up

" Y'all ready ? " I asked

" Yeah we is here ima get your bags "

I grabbed aubree and her bag and then went downstairs grabbing the keys off the holder along with my crossbody ..

I let duck go out first then we was behind him and i locked the door

Duck put the stuff in the trunk for me, my shoes was on the back seat already, aurbee was in the car watching the ipad on the seat ..

" Thank you " I said hugging him as he hugged me

Pecking his lips, he grabbed my lip and we started kissing and i felt his tongue

" Make sure you have fun and be safe fr "

" Ok and make sure you be safe "

" I got you , see you later aubree " He said opening the car door giving her a hug

" Ima text you "

" Okay stank " He said then walked to his car

I connected my music then we pulled off

|||

I was talking to sky on the phone leaving the daycare, " Yeah it's enough in there for them just put him a extra cup in the bag , but we can do my hair when we get there to the room before we go some way "

" Yeah i was thinking that, i'm finna miss my baby "

" I been bout to cry in the daycare meanwhile she happy to go with williams "

" Her fat ass, i'm turning in they now "

" You want some from chick fila breakfast "

" Yeah get me what you get, meet me at my house right ? "

" Yeah and okay "

" Thank you " She said " Get off my phone " I hung up

I hung up making my way to the chick fila by her house, i was listening to no cap new shit .

Started thinking about last night , that was so fun and awesome ....

At chick-fil-a i waited in line to a lady came to then i ordered ..