Twenty Five

Skylar Mackenzie

I was home getting the hair stuff ready for Ms.Olivia.

It was going on nine , and i was trying to be done with her hair by one.

Splain had kyson with him getting a hair cut & Maya was getting her done hair done by syd i just got off the phone with them.

Lord knows i cannot do babies hair for nun, they move too much for me!

Me and the kids stuff was already packed in our own duffle bags. I just had to do my hair afterwards and get my nails and feet done.

Olivia texted me and let me know she was outside i went and opened the door and we greeted each other. I put on NCIS & then started her hair.

Her hair was already soft and straighten so it was perfectly fine.

" You got everything y'all needed for you and the kids ? "

" Yes our bags already packed , i just gotta get me and maya toes and nails done "

" I was gone take them to get it painted but i didn't know how y'all would feel "

" Longs they safe with you i do not care , and i know they will be safe "

" Always will make sure they are safe , i think your daddy trying to leave tonight round eight instead of tomorrow "

" That's fine with me too, he just needs to tell everyone else "

Crystal called me , " Hello " I said braiding fixing the air pods

" You done started braiding ? "

" Yeah wyd "

" Just left syd house was over they for an hour, when y'all was done we going to the nail shop right ? "

" Yeah that's what i wanted to do, y'all stuff packed ? because i think we might leave tonight round eight "

" Yeah i did that last night, syd was bout done with maya hair i know she said she was gone pack after all they hair did "

" Sound bout right she should be done bout two , what you finna do the hell "

" Cone there , y'all want some to eat from chick fila "

" Ms.olivia you want some from chick fila "

" Oh no thank you "

" Yes get me what you get , and ms.olivia said no "

" Okay " I hung up

I was almost done with the back, had like 3 more rows then had to do the freestyle rows  in the front.

Some knocks at the door made me stop and get it , and it was Harlem. " Hey nephew "

" Hey auntie " He said coming in the boys was in the car still

" Hey nana " He said running to her and she gave him a hug and kiss on the head

" Auntie i came get three juices"

I gave him three caprisuns, " Y'all going to the barber shop now ? "

" Yes , thank you "

" You welcome " I walked outside as he ran to the car and Kb rolled the window down " YALL LOOK LIKE SOME DUMB ASS NIGGAS "

"LOVE YOU GIRL " Splain yelled and they shot birdies and i laughed going back in leaving the door unlock for crystal.

" Would of thought they been had they hair cuts "