🌺🍁Chapter 68 : Truth and Comfort

"Shao [Name] and Jun Wu...had once a daughter and son before."

Silence filled the air in the room for a minute before it was broken by laughter.

"HAHAHA! YOU FRIGGIN OLD MAN! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JUST SPILLED THE BEANS!" Qi Rong laughed.

Everyone braced themselves by the gust of green wind entered the room and infront of them was The Green Ghost Qi Rong who looked as if he was reborn. He was no longer looked like a dirt and was wearing a green fancy brocade, his hair was tied in low and loose ponytail.

"Prince Xiao Jing?" Mei Nianqing asked in disbelief. Qi Rong grinned. "That's right, it me alright." He said then turned to Guoshi. "And here I thought I'm gonna be the first one to spill it, hahaha! I can't believe you're the first to say it before me!" He laughed.

Xie Lian stepped forward. "What do you mean? You knew about it too?" He asked. Qi Rong turned to face Xie Lian and smiled. "Are you curious, cousin? I can tell you the entire story but, are you sure you'll still be able to look at [name] in the eye once you hear it?" He said.

"What?"

"I suggest you not to tell this to that bastard freak" Qi Rong said, he then started telling to them.

Long ago, when [Name] came to the Xianle  Kingdom to see the Goushi of Xianle. That was the day when he brought his children with him, needing an assistance of helping him and nursing them. It was his first time to be a parent and did everything to cover them so that the heavenly realm will not discover it. As days go by, [Name] left to join the army and helped the crown prince of xianle during the war against the yong'an soldiers.

That was when the human face disease started slowly arousing in the kingdom. The disease infecting the people of Xianle slowly, while [Name] is at war he just realized his children was at home and completely in danger from the disease. His heart lurched with worry as he attempted to return, and go back to check on them but he met White No-Face on the way.

"Scram! I don't have time for you!" [Name] said, rushing past through the ghost king.

"My Lord! My Lord!" The babysitter cried, she was waiting outside the porch and carrying to bundle of infants in both arms.

"What's wrong?!" [Name] asked, rushing to them.

He was shocked at the sight of the young girl with a disease on her face. The babysitter dropped on her knees and started crying. [Name]'s eyes widen and took the children in his arms but there was no sign of life.

They're...DEAD. [Name] grieved the death of his children for 2 months.

"[Name]..." Xie Lian whispered.

"After those months, [name] still couldn't accept their death and made something that I never thought he would do it." Mei Nianqing spoke. Xie Lian looked at him. "What? What did he do?" Hua Cheng asked.